Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Might Get a 94 Prelude Si !!!!!!!!!!!

Vehicle
    88 accord lx-i coupe 5sp.
    i pay $30 a month.....for liability only
    -Brian
    -"lifes a bitch,i swear to god, you take your chances, too many questions and not enuogh answers!"-nappy roots

My Accord

Vehicle
    1987 honda accord DX Gold edition(he he)
    yeah right now i'm paying 75 a month for liability on my accord. that's even throu my parents ins. with a discount for having the house on the same policy. and on top of that no one has any driving violations tickets or whatever. i'm thinking of goin to progressive when i get my mustang cause that's goint to be just as bad as the lude, if not worst. i hope my ins goes down when i turn 21.

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LX/5-spd, 1994 Prelude Si/5-spd, 2004 Honda 1300 VTX
    Alright guys I should have my jdm spoiler late this week or early next week. I should also have my clear corners next week. (one was slightly busted so I got new ones)

I got my 89 Accord Factory foglight switch in the mail today from a member on here. Its pretty cool. I'm going to take it apart and clean all the contact surfaces b/c it looks a little corroded on the 3 male ends. I just got a call from the powdercoating place and my stuff is done and I will pick that up here in a bit.