Thread: this is me

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box

this is me

ok... just to inform you why i "blow up" sometimes is because that's the way i am... i speak my opinions and beliefs when asked or needed

yes, i am 16... but age has nothing to do with anything

oh, to the one that posted that picture of me on the site... that is COPYWRITED MATERIAL, so take it off

i have the guts to do shit to ANYTHING, not just my car, that for the most part EVERYBODY will HATE.

damn... people these days

Derick
    Last edited by Vanilla Sky; 07-05-2002 at 09:34 PM.

LX User
    Vehicle
    91 Jetta

Re: this is me

Originally posted by Vanilla Sky

oh, to the one that posted that picture of me on the site... that is COPYWRITED MATERIAL, so take it off

mine must be a hell of a lot bigger because i have the fucking guts to do shit to ANYTHING, not just my car

well first learn how to spell copyRIGHTED...then try to prove it, and you have balls to do shit to anything?, what is that supposed to meen? do you hotrod the family lawnmower or something? or is it the snowblower?
    Last edited by n88accordLX-i; 07-05-2002 at 09:21 PM.

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    sorry about the spelling... i suck at it... it don't really matter, would you remove the pic?

and about the lawnmower... ya... my dad has a lawnservice, and i do shit with thos engines... that's how i learned some of the stuff i know about cars

Derick

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i, 00 Civic EX
    thats funny you should mention something about it being "copyrighted" now, Nate used to post it and make fun of you all the time back before you changed your name 3 times. You never once told him to take it off....hmm
    89 Silverstone Metallic LXi, custom Air Intake, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, A'PEXi N1 exhaust with 2.25" pipe, ACT clutch, Xenon body kit

3geez member since July 11, 2001

Banned
    Hmm thats true micah, and I highly doubt its copyrighted. Who in the hell goes through the process of making something copyrighted when its a pic of them? Duh.

Nate.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    Originally posted by 89AccordNate
    Hmm thats true micah, and I highly doubt its copyrighted. Who in the hell goes through the process of making something copyrighted when its a pic of them? Duh.

Nate.
    Not true nate, intellectual property such as photography or art does not have to be registered to be protected under copyright law. But you do have to place some sort of claim on the photo itself were you are staking your claim. Here's an example of what I mean.

H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

LX User
    Vehicle
    91 Jetta
    Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB

:pimp:

Vehicle
    89 Accord LXI - sold, 1996 TL - sold, now I have a 2003 Acura CL Type S

hmmmm

Well just watch it vanilla, and behave or we will have to deal with you accordingly.

BTW, that girl is hot.

Started with a 89 Accord LXI - 96 Acura TL - 2003 Acura CL Type S..

my other site, www.brandonlee.com!

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 accord lxi
    you gotta get over yerself dude, just because your on the internet doesnt meant you can act like a fricken 2 year old kid because in real life everyone pushes your arround and you never fight back. oh, and that girl is pretty hot.

later

fussell

Vehicle
    A moneypit!
    :Attention Whore:
    The GSX was killed, I need something new...

LX User
    Vehicle
    91 Jetta
    Originally posted by 88LXiHB
    :Attention Whore:
    :lol :lol :lol :super:

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    jim that girl is hot. but with all the talk about copyrighting, i guess it will be spared from Pr0nChat

derick, we wont tolerate you being "just the way you are." we cant make exceptions to the rules just to accomodate you blowing up at someone. first off, this is the internet, so theres no reason to take it as seriously as real everyday experiences that you encounter. second, this is a community that contains lots of differing opinions. someone is bound to disagree with you and tell you about it. losing your cool is not an appropriate action
    - Joe