Thread: new front lip

Vehicle
    87 LX

new front lip

well i called up a friend the other day that used to have an 88 civic, i think, and asked him if he had that cover that you put on top of your carb so you can make custom intake ( i forget what its called ). well he had it so now i gotta make that fit. but i was lookin around his garage and saw the front lip that he took off of his 91 civic hb to put the body kit on and i grabbed that too. now does anybody know how i can add like 2" to the sides to make them long enough without buying another lip??

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    hmm my guess is to go to the junkyard and try to find a crx and get the sides from it, thats one idea the other is u can go to homedepot or whatever and pic up i believe rain gutters or somethin like that i remember someone used some of that for there lip

dont quote me on that though lol

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX
    go search for how to make the teg bumper fit... someone had to add some on and they put some aluminum or something...not sure. gutters might work too.
    GOT THE 1982 RX-7!!! NEW LOVE IN MY LIFE!!!

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    The best bet is to get to of them and put them together. You could also use a teg lip which is very close to fitting without any mods.