Thread: 4 wheel steering

Vehicle
    ,85 toyota pick up/ 93 toyota corolla/ 95 Ford exploer bower 4wd/ 89 honda accord dx 4dr

Lightbulb 4 wheel steering

how hard would it be to put all wheel steering on my 89 DX ?? What models would i have too keep an eye for at the junk yard that will have the parts i need

Vehicle
    95 Skivic
    You're probably better off going out and buying a 3rd Generation Prelude(88-91) SI 4WS then trying to pull a system off another car and customizing it to fit the accord unless you're really in love with the carbed girl. Plus you get a few more aftermarket options and a slightly beefer engine

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 Accord LX-i
    Those 4WS Preludes were a blast to drive, until you got in too far on a wet road, or better yet SNOW or ICE !!!...hit a curb, and say hello to a 4500$ repair bill.

..talk about losing control, those mo-fo's were damb squirrely !!!.....push the car hard into a corner, compensate for understeer, first you feel the front end going away (which is normal for FWD), and just go a 'tad' more on the wheel, and WHAM, just like somebody T-boned your quarter panel..uncontrolled donuts !!!! (usually subdued by the nearest curb, if you were lucky).

Nice high tech idea at the time, but I wont even ride in one anymore.
    My other Honda has 2 more cylinders, and 2 less wheels.

Vehicle
    ,85 toyota pick up/ 93 toyota corolla/ 95 Ford exploer bower 4wd/ 89 honda accord dx 4dr
    ehh ok didnt think of that