Thread: My accident pics

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp

My accident pics

Just got these back today. In one of the pics you can see where the wheel from the other car put marks onto my car that's why my radiator got a hole punched in it. In another pic you can see that theirs no body panel gap between the left fender and my drivers door.
    Last edited by Jims 86LXI HB; 07-09-2002 at 06:42 PM.
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    one more
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads

Now I d

Vehicle
    1988 / Honda / Accord / LX-R

HEY JIMS

HOW OLD ARE THOSE PICS?HOPE THOSE ARE NOT RECENT!!
    -=PROJECT-=-

NOTE: Project-R Swap parts provided by Racing Impulse. Swap was Performed by RacingImpulse & Next Wave Auto Performance.

B-Series Wants You

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    Those are from this weekend, if i recall.
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX, 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL, Pontiac Sunfire Convertible, & 1979 Corvette
    I hate to say this Jim but I would write you at least a $4000 estimate from just seeing your pics. I used to do that type of work when I was just out of college in a body shop. Your car will need to be tied down and yanked from at least 6 different ways to get the car back to where it originally was. Then there is body panel and suspension part replacement. Then there is also the issue of painting. I hope Im wrong but if the unibody is bent as bad as it looks, you might be looking at a new car.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    Yeah it happened July 3rd. Stupid lady pulled out in front of me. 110% totally her fault!!! The car still hasn't been looked at by my insurance adjuster. Thanks Chris I was looking for a comments like yours, thanks. I'm thinking of asking for the the cars market price + 50% for the value of all the parts I've added. Market price is $1750. If I don't get market value at the very least I'll take them to small claims I guess, her insurance company that is. I'm getting tired of waiting for the police report to come out.

Now I d

LX User
    Vehicle
    ACCORD LX
    another 3gee bites the dust.....

LXi User
    Vehicle
    accord HB ( metallic green)
    Shitty man !!
    I now what its like dealing with insurance companies
    Good luck with that ! keep us posted

aww man you can bet there's a bent frame under all that, you hit RIGHT NEXT to where the bumper bolts to the frame so the driver's side frame rail is guaranteed to be shit
    Eric
    3geez member since October 12, 2000
    "All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." - Henry David Thoreau

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SE-i coupe
    That's where I got hit... was only 15 miles per hour, and the tire took most of the hit. Totalled my spindle arm and rack though

Hopefully yours can either be fixed or replaced...
    My collection: Stay tuned! (04/02/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    glorious!

imagine a beowulf cluster of tho... oh wait... its sabz. how is the beowulf cluster of myth boxen treating you?

Vehicle
    1986 Honda Accord DX Hatchback
    sorry for your loss man that sucks major ass!! Wanna sell your rims?
    86 accord dx wrecked

Vehicle
    88 Hybrid Accord LX-i
    Thats it!!!!!! i'm buying a HUMMER!
    http://vtecnos.tripod.com

Member Since 7-9-01

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 accord lxi
    no shit huh, fricken crazy people out there. i'm sitting there in the left lane turn left only lane at a red light and all of a sudden this old guy pulls up on my left swearing at me and then goes strait ahead, old people are hazerdous, i mean the really old ones, like 235 years old missing one ear beacuse it already rotted off...... but then agian i almost get hit atleast once a week by some stupid girl pulling into traffic not looking or some kid who hasnt figured out how to drive yet, its scarry, you can put a crap load of work into something and some incompetant fool ruins it, ok im done ranting.

fussell

That's the saddest thing I have seen all day.

It's more the loss of all the time and hard work expended than the loss of a vehicle. I feel for you, man.