Thread: TWO Questions

damnthesenames

TWO Questions

Question ONE: I've got most of my stuff hooked back up, in regards to the head... However when I stand facing the engine bay and look down at the radiator there are two nipples that look like they'd like a hose attatched to them. If this isn't descriptive enough for you guys I'll take a picture, but its raining right now *wine*

Question TWO: I pulled off the crank pulley, and the timing belt pulley? not sure what the technical name for this is. Anyway! Should you be able to put a finger at the right top side of the oil pan and run it all the way down the half circle to the other side smoothly? There is a peice of metal that almost looks as if it does not belong, however it is not coming off with gentle persuasion. Again, if this is not descriptive enough, which I don't think it is.... let me know and i'll have to find a way to host images.....

_ justin

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    Quote Originally Posted by damnthesenames
    Question ONE: I've got most of my stuff hooked back up, in regards to the head... However when I stand facing the engine bay and look down at the radiator there are two nipples that look like they'd like a hose attatched to them. If this isn't descriptive enough for you guys I'll take a picture, but its raining right now *wine*

Question TWO: I pulled off the crank pulley, and the timing belt pulley? not sure what the technical name for this is. Anyway! Should you be able to put a finger at the right top side of the oil pan and run it all the way down the half circle to the other side smoothly? There is a peice of metal that almost looks as if it does not belong, however it is not coming off with gentle persuasion. Again, if this is not descriptive enough, which I don't think it is.... let me know and i'll have to find a way to host images.....

_ justin

#1 is for the automatic transmission fluid cooling line.

#2 unsure.
    - llia

Vehicle
    87 LX
    Im not sure what exactly your talking about in #2.
    Send me some pics at [email protected] and I can host them for you.
    ------------------

damnthesenames
    1. Ahh. That would explain why I don't have any lines that go there I've a 5 Spd

2. Thanks Kroy