Thread: F*ckin Rights

DX User

Fuckin Rights

hey guys my name is matt im from thunder bay ontario (we dont live in igloos) i just recently purchased a 1986 accord ex-i auto it has brown interior and that beige exterior the body was pretty rusted when i bought but i completed the body work a couple of days ago its gonna look pretty good. today i brought to the shop and masked the whole car tomorrow im gonna paint it (im cousins with the owner). i have a few pics of it b4 the body work was done but still unsure on how to post pictures, but ill figure it out. ne way i didnt even think there was a site like this. thats amazing props to the peeps who started this

LXi User
    Vehicle
    88 Accord LX 88 Accord LXi
    Welcome to the board. It's nice to have family with body shops. Lucky you. Definately let us know how it turns out.

Vehicle
    2005 Mazda 3
    Ahh right thunder bay!

just another reason why we need a central ontario meet instead of a super down south meet!

theres guys from all over ontario! myself im in peterborough. Others can be found in North bay, Ajax, i think theres a dude from the sault.....saint marie that is ;-), Toronto, all over!

Vehicle
    1987 Hatchback phreak project
    lol.. tbay is soo far from southern ontario.. its like 6 hours from me and im like 4 from southern ontario

Travis
    www.cardomain.com/id/dxhatchback

LXi User
    Vehicle
    2007 pilot
    Hey... Thunder Bay is on Lake Superior. Thats kinda close to me. It would be a 10 hr drive, but if I found a ferry... . Gotta love the UP.