Thread: They cracked my ground effects!!!!

Vehicle
    1987 honda accord lx

Angry They cracked my ground effects!!!!

Well i'd like to say hello to everyone here cuz i'v been gone to the big sand box in baghdad and got back on the 3rd of this month. i have all the mods i'm going to do coming up this month getting ready to happen to my car. well the first week i got back my altanater went out. i dropped it off at a auto shop that has gotten most of my biz and do goodwork. well when they called me and told me that it was ready me and my wife left to pic it up as i was paying i guess my wife had noticed the crack when we had finshed paying and back outside. i was like i confronted the owner and she denied that her mechs did it it which they had to raise the car and used the spider lift...well i guess he didnt use the spacers and he cracked my side skirts on each corner where the car lifts go. i tried to stay calm but my wife cud tell i was smokin hot!! we called the police and made a report but they closed up shop very quick to avoid a situation. 2 days later i tried to talk some scense to her and she still didnt listen. now i'm gonna have to put the hammer on then and i got with the military lawyer is going to right them a nasty gram and if they don't comply they'll get banned so that military can't go there. this is some staight BS of what i'm going through now cuz it stops the progress if the rest of my body work.....

Vehicle
    95 Skivic
    that sucks big time, welcome back tho

Vehicle
    2006 Nissan 350z
    That really sucks, I tell you....irresponsibility lurks everywhere and knows no boundaries...
    natsugusa ya
    tsuwamono domo ga
    yume no ato

Vehicle
    ???
    that blows! i glad you are back from the beach!

fyi: after seeing your and a few others i decided to kit mine out to! (pg7-9 cardomain)
    I havent forgotten my roots

Vehicle
    95 Chev C1500 Truck / 90 Cavalier Coupe (sold)/ 88 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    This is the very reason it took me so long to find a great shop to get my car done at! Most others tried to work me over thinking I didn't know anything about cars....that was until they learned that, not only did I work on cars, but I sell performance parts for them too! The place that does my own Accord now, I know I can trust....reason for this is that when an alignment might have been needed & I left it up to them to decide, they decided it was NOT needed & therefore didn't charge me for it. That I like!

My own accord has a very low ground fx kit too btw! I very weary of clearance levels now though....

Vehicle
    1987 honda accord lx
    well thx for the welcome but i hope i don't have to go back over cuz the sector of baghdad we were in is kinda getting out of hand and only a few of us made it to the states the others that are part of my unit were told to go back up north and some of us are on 4 hour recall. well i do have a guy who does good bodywork for me as you can see from my old pics but i just need a good mechanic. hopfully this mechanic that my body repairman referred me to is pretty good. i've been told he is a little slow but he makes sure it's done right.

Vehicle
    87 Champagne LXi
    Welcome back man and thanks for fighting for our freedom!
    Silv'

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LXI, 90 Caddie 90 Chevy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonessoda27
    Welcome back man and thanks for fighting for our freedom!
    What he said. Also do you have any pics of the DMG that had been done ?
    **Some Info on my car can be found here **

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/547146

Vehicle
    86 LXi (totaled stupid old broads cant drive)
    drop kick the girl...and jack her tools....sell them on ebay and get a new kit...easy easy...welcome back even though i dont know you..

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik
    If it were me...revenge would be a high option on my list. Facking stupid bitch, I would have drop kicked her right there probably.