Thread: what does everyone think of the 1995 HOnda Accord EX

LXi User
    Vehicle
    1988 HONDA ACCORD LX

what does everyone think of the 1995 HOnda Accord EX

I am saving up to buy a 1995 or 1996 Accord EX 2 door, now i want to know if this is a good thing to save up for, i want to pay cash for it so i dont have any payments and will have money for my 3G instead of making payments. I will still be keeping my 88 LX but i want the 1995 EX for my daily driver.

NOah

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    My question back to you would be what do you think about the 95 or 96 prelude. You can get them for about the same price around here.

But I do like the 5th gen ex. Nice car and you've got vtec power.
    They look hecka nice lowered a bit with rims and tires. Lots of parts to. And you can put in a H22a if ya really want to haul.
    But the prelude is a much better drivers car out of the box.
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

LXi User
    Vehicle
    1988 HONDA ACCORD LX

alright i like the prelude better

Doesnt the prelude mean higher insurance i am only 19 with 2 wrecks already but yeah i love preludes

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle

Re: alright i like the prelude better

Originally posted by NOAHS88accord
    Doesnt the prelude mean higher insurance i am only 19 with 2 wrecks already but yeah i love preludes
    OH,...yeah that does change things a bit, prelude?,...what prelude?:lol Yeah your right for thinking about the 5th gen 2dr.

Curious are their any other cars that have run around in your head as possibilities?

LXi User
    Vehicle
    1988 HONDA ACCORD LX

the eclipse, and those other too

i wanted a gsx turbo eclipse but those are super high insurance and i heard too many bad things about mitsubishi, Im a die hard honda fan anyways, I love accords and I love preludes so i will probably get the prelude cause its faster stock and it looks cooler IMO so now all i gotta do is save up haha

NOah

Vehicle
    86 Accord Exi
    hehe get a SRV man those things are krazy fast.........juss like tha newer ludez :pimp:
    86 Electron Blue Accord Exi
    3geez Member since October 31st 2001

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 SEI Honda Accord
    Attending college in SC but actually from the U.S. Virgin Islands
    I have a friend with a 95 accord and they're really nice, although i like the four door better.
    Canman. Reppin for the VI till the day I die.

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX/2000 Honda Prelude
    I love em. Yes get the coupe. The coupes aren't dramatically different from the sedans. I love those EX's stock wheels, or maybe it's the 94's? Anyway I'd get one, just because I like the appearance of it, and they make it in that light blue/green color.
    1989 Laurel Blue Accord LX: The daily driver!
    2000 Premium White Honda Prelude: The weekend driver!
    Girls to junkyard=a damn good price on parts

DX User
    Vehicle
    89 LXi coupe/99 EX sedan/02 Accord EX V6

5th gen accords

Those are really nice cars. My sister had a 96 EX, it was really sharp and fun to drive. I had the chance to buy it when she was going to trade it in on a 2001 Grand Cherokee. I am kicking myself now for not buying it, but I still love my 89 Lxi coupe. Accords are really popular here with the managers where I work. One has a white 95 EX sedan, the other manager has a black 96 LX sedan and his wife has a 97 DX sedan. The general manager has a 99 LX sedan, and of course my 89 LXi. Every so often, and it happens by sheer luck, the cars will end up being all parked side by side from youngest to oldest, but I veered off topic so I'm gonna shut up know.

Vehicle
    Previous: '89 Accord LXi hatch, '89 Accord LXi hatch, '86 Prelude Si
    How is the insurance on early to mid 90s Integras? Is it as bad as the Prelude? That's what I'd move up to if I had the cash and didn't have my 3g.
    Mike

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    It costs allot more to insure my 3rd gen than it did to insure my wifes 4th gen accord. I was told that the number of claims filled on 3rd gens is much higher that with 4th gens, real nice I say
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

2.0Si User
    Vehicle
    2003 Dodge Ram 2500 hemi. 1990 Nissan 240sx.
    I hare fcking insurance whe i get a supra ll say its a non-turbo even tho it will be turbo. Other wise id be paying twce my cars value anually.
    1995 Lexus SC300
    1990 Nissan 240sx.