Thread: Body Kits

LX User
    Vehicle
    1987/Honda/Accord EXI

Question Body Kits

Is there any place out there that still caries bodykits for 3rd gen accords? .. and if not will a 1990 accord body kit fit mine 87 accord?

oh ps .. i'm new here . posting my first question

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i, 00 Civic EX
    well, that's usually every new person's first question...which is why you should check out the FAQ. it's all there.
    89 Silverstone Metallic LXi, custom Air Intake, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, A'PEXi N1 exhaust with 2.25" pipe, ACT clutch, Xenon body kit

3geez member since July 11, 2001

Vehicle
    89 Honda accord se_i

font go with the body kit

man don't get a body kit. if you have noticed they eather brake or fall apart. and most people out there with the custom noses and stuff tehy get fomr other cars doesnt look right but you cant say any thing. The people here get mad. but dude i would just shave teh door handles and it will look so cool
    I got the need,The need for speed!!!

89' accord se-i
    -------------------
    mods: HEHE NOT TELLING!!!!

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord 4dr Lx-i
    Yada Yada, im my personal opinion I say fuck the lips, the body kit was the best thing i ever bought for my car and it really makes the difference between weather or not you want to look virtually stock or somewhat like a fixed up ride. Not to mention I lost control of my car during the winter and hit a curb at about 30mph, blew out my front right tire and my body kit wasn't even scratched (and trust me, it HIT the curb pretty hard).

Sorry if I offended any lip users but its just not me i suppose. If you want to get a body kit there are three kits (the Xenon, Kaminari, and Eribuni kits), you can find them at www.impactparts.com (pretty cheap) or www.nopi.com

BTW, how does the body kit "fall apart"? It's more durible then any other part of the car including the stock bumpers seeing as how its urethane and not plastic, not to mention it's kind of hard for it to "fall apart" or "break" when you mold it to the car (assuming you dont hit too many curbs or hit too many steep driveways too fast )
    3geez Member Since August 11, 2001 (since before the server swap in May 02)

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i, 00 Civic EX
    i dont think i've ever heard anyone on this board say that their kit fell apart.
    89 Silverstone Metallic LXi, custom Air Intake, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, A'PEXi N1 exhaust with 2.25" pipe, ACT clutch, Xenon body kit

3geez member since July 11, 2001