Thread: 91 lude shift knob

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lx carbed

91 lude shift knob

i took apart the shift knob halfway at the junkyard the other day and it looks kinda the same as an accord. oh by the way i am talking about an automatic.but i was wandering has anybody tried to swap this part in to a 3gee? its a sraight shifter rather then a t-handel. i like the way it feels and it has two buttons instead of the one on the side this would be a sweet upgrade for us auto losers. also since im doing my whole intierior in black i snagged the black rearview mirror from the lude its the exact same mount but the bar bends more towards the windshield in fact its so close i thought when i cranked my subs it might rattle against the windshield but it was all good i dont know really how to explain it but it looks a little more streamline i like it.for 2.00 it was a sweet mod.being that the ludes windshield is at a lower angle the mirror bends more towerds the windshield then accords mirror. to clarify that.
    "i dont have friends anymore and my favorite hangout is the junkyard but damn it runs good"..... by me. "i know i have not gotten laid in a while but trust me the blisters on my hands are from working on my car"...........by me.

Vehicle
    92 EG6 SiRII
    werd. i say u should keep lookin and take out a 5 speed!
    89 accord lxi - Blown head/towed away forever! I MISS YOU!
    91 Civic Hatch - Gone
    92 Civic Hatch - The Daily Driver

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lx carbed
    nah i plan on keeping it auto its just for cruising layed back style if i wanted a car for performance it would not be a 3gee unless i found a mint sei.dont get me wrong i still upgrade the 3gee for a little extra drivabillity but i dont plan on building this one up.so for now i can drive get head' smoke one' and play with my stereo all at the same time.auto=strictlly pimpin. rims'paint'music'accesories good to go.untill i find my sei or somthing that i think is worthy of biulding up.then deffinitlly a manual tranny.
    "i dont have friends anymore and my favorite hangout is the junkyard but damn it runs good"..... by me. "i know i have not gotten laid in a while but trust me the blisters on my hands are from working on my car"...........by me.