Thread: need some advice.

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lx carbed

need some advice.

do you guys think i can get a descent set of 15" rims w/tires for $600.00? ive got a tax check coming in and i want to get some wheels ive looked at tirerack and others they all seem to iether not have what i want or are to high priced. can some one point me to a killer deal on some 15"s am looking for multi spoke silver or polished alluminum. montegi'rota'enkai' anything like that.hookabruthaup.
    "i dont have friends anymore and my favorite hangout is the junkyard but damn it runs good"..... by me. "i know i have not gotten laid in a while but trust me the blisters on my hands are from working on my car"...........by me.

Vehicle
    87 LX
    You can get some decent deals on eBay. Just look for Civic or Integra wheels.
    ------------------

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lx carbed
    see thats the thing i dont want oem wheels ive looked at ebay a little but ill check again. any other sources?yeh there are no rim and tire packages on ebay.
    "i dont have friends anymore and my favorite hangout is the junkyard but damn it runs good"..... by me. "i know i have not gotten laid in a while but trust me the blisters on my hands are from working on my car"...........by me.

Vehicle
    93 civic
    well..there are Rota Wheels.. check out http://www.modacar.com/wheels.html for some rims. Many are near $600 plus tires...don't know if you like them though.
    Last edited by Busted_Blue; 06-19-2004 at 12:54 AM.

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lx carbed
    ok i think i know what rims i want now ive decided on 15" konig heliums in polished alloy these wiegh like 11.5 pounds and their hot looking. now all i need is someone to point me to rm/tire package for $600.00 with some descent tires for good traction.so far ive found the rims for 118.00 each but no tire package with em somebody help my leftclick finger hates me.im gonna go check wheel size chart to make sure their the right hole pattern i think they are.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik
    I got my 17's for $499 w/tires, w/lugnuts, balanced, mounted and shipped..... www.wheelmax.com

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lx carbed
    wheelmax does not carry konig plus there are no 15" rims and i dont see hardley anything under 900.00 bucks. it seems to be the same thing all over the net.does anybody know where i can get 15" konig heliums w/ tires for 600 or less shipped?thanks for your help bitesize.

Vehicle
    89 Accord LXI - sold, 1996 TL - sold, now I have a 2003 Acura CL Type S
    well ya even online, get them hella cheap. Go to google, and type wheels, you'll find 100's, hehe.

Started with a 89 Accord LXI - 96 Acura TL - 2003 Acura CL Type S..

my other site, www.brandonlee.com!

Vehicle
    93 civic
    For tires...I got Falken Ziex 512s for about $260 from a Wheel works here. www.falkentires.com sells 205/50/15 for about $48bucks each. I love these tires and I would reccomend to anyone who wants performance all season tires on a budget. Goodluck on your search!

Vehicle
    87 3G RIP, 95 KA7, 95 5G Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike89Accordcom
    well ya even online, get them hella cheap. Go to google, and type wheels, you'll find 100's, hehe.
    Mike ure throwed off.......

But yah pix, do like bitesize and go to wheelmax, they always have specials with free shipping and stuff, step up to some 17s

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lx carbed
    i know i know believe me everyone encourages me to get bigger rims the problem is i have a carburated automatic lx. its sluggish enough as it is the heliums are like 11.5 pounds. i really do not want extra weght. and not to mention i want more tire between rim and road. i live in newhampshire winters are pretty harsh up here. i need some killer tread tires. i do love the falkens.im gonna keep searching till i find iether the heliums or somthing simular. still open to suggestion though if any body knows of some cheap rims they think would look good on a 3gee link me up.

Vehicle
    93 civic
    what do you mean Killer tread tires?

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lx carbed
    forgive my stupidity. what i meant is somthing that will hug real good in corners not be to low pro and last a good while.oh and also they need to be all season.

Vehicle
    87 Accord Lx-i H/B

I also want to get 15's....

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesfan78
    do you guys think i can get a descent set of 15" rims w/tires for $600.00? ive got a tax check coming in and i want to get some wheels ive looked at tirerack and others they all seem to iether not have what i want or are to high priced. can some one point me to a killer deal on some 15"s am looking for multi spoke silver or polished alluminum. montegi'rota'enkai' anything like that.hookabruthaup.
    I think it's a great idea to have a really light wheel with decent sidewall for a good ride. 15's are definately a step-up from the pathetic 13's....