Thread: Brush with Death lol

Vehicle
    1992 Acura Integra

Brush with Death lol

I was going to town this moring when I came over the top of the hill there was a truck pulling out of the driveway but was taking up both lanes of the road, so I thought she would move but she just sat there, so I hit the brakes but the road was slick from it raining all night so I had a choice of hitting the truck at 55 or hitting the ditch, I choose the ditch, I I hit the ditch paralel with the road, and as soon as I went past the truck got my car back on the road and pulled into a drive way. The ditch was prob. a good 2-3 foot deep but the only damage to my car was the splash gard completly ripped out, with all the clips and bolts that hold it on and a ton of dirt in the motor bay.
    "Popup headlights the pinnacle of 80's technology"
    Ram air intake bored out throttle body MSD Blaster coil Advanced ignition Ported Head with 3angle valve job and shaved Delta 260 cam Pacesetter header 2.25inch exhaust Mallory Hyfire 6

Vehicle
    1986 Accord LX-i *** 2002 Mustang GT
    damn that sucks, could have been worse though. glad to hear everyone was ok. did you give the lady the "go to hell" look when it was over?
    "Seriously, I have a half o' pack of Rolaids in my dipper" -Stewie (Family Guy)

Car Pics
    vBGarage

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    Bucket
    damn dare devil! hahahah reminds me of luis, went to the meet once and we were like in this dirt area with huge holes, luis didn't see them and bounced up and down, his chasis slamed hella hard,i guess you can call that a brush with death too. but dude be careful next time and wtf? how are you goin 55mph in and a truck backed out...is there houses on expressways? oh btw: try the OT section.
    3geez for life.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    Quote Originally Posted by 88accordhb
    damn dare devil! hahahah reminds me of luis, went to the meet once and we were like in this dirt area with huge holes, luis didn't see them and bounced up and down, his chasis slamed hella hard,i guess you can call that a brush with death too. but dude be careful next time and wtf? how are you goin 55mph in and a truck backed out...is there houses on expressways? oh btw: try the OT section.

ahhaha its all magny's fault god damnt lol my car hasnt been the same

lol and dude good move on the ditch also i love your title i was like your laughing cuz u almost died lmao

Vehicle
    1992 Acura Integra
    No 88accordhb, the road is just a podunk paved back road, there is hardly ever any traffic out here, but by the time I had time to react to her pulling out I was allready almost about to hit her, so figuered it would be best to hit the ditch and only pay for damage to my car, apposed to hitting her and paying for both of us to have our cars fixed. No I didn't give her the go to hell look lol, I know her from school and really no harm no foul.
    "Popup headlights the pinnacle of 80's technology"
    Ram air intake bored out throttle body MSD Blaster coil Advanced ignition Ported Head with 3angle valve job and shaved Delta 260 cam Pacesetter header 2.25inch exhaust Mallory Hyfire 6

Vehicle
    1985 Toyota Celica GT, 86 accord lx-i, 89 supra turbo
    you guys remember my story of going in the ditch with 5 feet of water in it??? some of the older members might
    1985 toyota celica 3sgte project
    1989 toyota supra turbo
    1986 honda accord 4dr lx-i

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by mag_pbg
    No 88accordhb, the road is just a podunk paved back road, there is hardly ever any traffic out here, but by the time I had time to react to her pulling out I was allready almost about to hit her, so figuered it would be best to hit the ditch and only pay for damage to my car, apposed to hitting her and paying for both of us to have our cars fixed. No I didn't give her the go to hell look lol, I know her from school and really no harm no foul.
    i was just confused, cuz sounds like you were describing a residential road, but you said you were doin 50. soo that's pretty scary
    3geez for life.

Vehicle
    2003 Infiniti G35 sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbomber88lx
    you guys remember my story of going in the ditch with 5 feet of water in it??? some of the older members might
    i dont know how old that was..but i remember somethin like that..lol

LXi User
    Vehicle
    05 Legacy GT 87/accord/lx (rip)
    women should not be allowed to drive trucks nor large SUVs. I'm serious. They're horrible drivers, and are a hazard to all of us. Did I mention that I hate stupid women in large cars?

Vehicle
    01 F150 4x4 Supercab
    Be careful what you say about women in large vehicles, keruhas. Yes, most of them can't drive, but my mother can probably outdrive most men in her big green Safari van.

She used to drive my dad's monorails and gooseneck trailers when he did runs in the oilfields back in Texas. She could probably drive a semi truck if the need arose.

LXi User
    Vehicle
    05 Legacy GT 87/accord/lx (rip)
    alright, MOST women can't drive and should be restricted to small vehicles...