Thread: project idea for the project forum

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon

project idea for the project forum

if you haeve an idea that has sound theory ( trust me ill knwo when it unfeasable) that can enhance performnace and economy. please post it in the project forum. im taking on new ideas and directions but mostly id like to some input to help develope how tos for new parts.

ie what kinds of injectors fit my accord ?? this is a great idea lets try some and find out.

mostly if yr willing to donate money or buy parts or go in on grups buys please let us know in the projects area. my aim is to finally tunr the accord into the machine it shoud be not the machine it is.

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    Mk III Toyota Supra injectors. 240cc peak and hold, if I remember right. How they would actually help? Good question...
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    they would be great for turbo or supercharged applications.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    common lets here some ideas.
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    88 Accord LX-i 5 spd.
    One project I would like to see is how to get colder air...I have seen some ideas thrown around about this and think it would be worth looking into. Possibly a freon based mechanism, kind of like an air conditioner for the air intake? Or how about a system that releases hydrogen into the intake system, I have seen people do that. Hmmmm....or I remember somone on the board talking about a water cooled intake or something to that effect, these ideas may be far fetched but I am just entertaining the idea lol.
    -Aaron-
    "I play russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

SEi User
    Vehicle
    ok this is now yr project you are the project leader. start a thread in the project central forum. as for colder air i would head in the direction of some sort of ram air.