Thread: confirmed and unconfirmed private message receipts.

Vehicle
    2010 Ford Taurus SEL, 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

confirmed and unconfirmed private message receipts.

Why cant we get confirmed messages any more? SInce the new version of VB that funcion no longer works. I click on the confirmed unconfirmed line it tells me this

Vinny, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
    I know from talking to Nathan that the admins and mods still have this function. Why don't we peasants have it anymore?

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Read receipts were an admin privelege that somehow got changed in the transition to vb3.
    - Joe