My Hooptie

still the same as on the old forums

DX User
    Vehicle
    '89 Accord LXi and '94 Ford Ranger

Thia is my real hooptie...

she's the one that takes all my money

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    Like the accord, good lower.

The truck...DAMN! :pimp: :super:
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Vehicle
    88 Accord LX-i 5 spd.
    Very nice bro....I don't normally like trucks lowered but yours looks pretty tight, good job.
    -Aaron-
    "I play russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

Vehicle
    A moneypit!
    Your Accord should be the one taking all your money...

No, thats not me...
    The GSX was killed, I need something new...

Vehicle
    85 Suburban, 86 Accord EX-i, 89 Accord SE-i, 90 Accord EX-R,
    The truck is sweet!
    www.b20accord.com

Vehicle
    86 Accord Exi
    haha yeah tha accord should take all ur money lol but good job on the truck bro lookz pimped!:pimp:
    86 Electron Blue Accord Exi
    3geez Member since October 31st 2001

DX User
    Vehicle

hum, no...

The accord shouldn't be taking all my money, cuz see I am a mintrucker. The accord, I just bought it to drive everyday. I am not to much on the import thing, cuz everybody and their grandmother has an import. Not to mention the truck is faster and would walk all over my accord, that and you just cant throw sparks in an import, nothing like droping the truck down on the freeway and throwing sparks 10-15 feet behind you at night. Also, the possiblities are more limited on the accord, for example right now I am working on a custom tube chassis from the firewall to the taillights, with a chrome 4 link rear suspension, polished alluminum fuel cell, and the list goes on. I just cant do that kinda stuff with the accord. Don't get me wrong the accord is a great car and I have put some money in it just because "life is too short to be rollin' stock", but I have to keep it to a minimum otherwise my truck will be suffering when show season rolls around.

Vehicle
    87 Accord EX , 5spd , Manual
    how do you drive the truck with so much lowering !@ ??? why ??????

MIKE
    3geez member since October 4th 2001

DX User
    Vehicle
    Airbags, fully adjustable air suspension, not to mention it rides like a caddy. The pic is all the way down, the frame is flat on the ground. But it can raise up about 7 to 8" from where it sits in the pic.

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    yo puddoleofrice, what do u do with that tuck man? u sweep the roads???? hahah, just teasing u man. that truck is really something bro. gotta tell u its one nice ride. are those shocks air? how can u even drive that lowwwwwwwwwwww?

Vehicle
    N/A for the public eyes;)
    I beg to differ Puddleofrice my friend has a civic that can throw sparks just like a mini truck if not more
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

DX User
    Vehicle
    OK, 89AccordGSR, I did't meen it wasn't possible, I have a friend with and Avenger that will throw sparks more than most mini's. But you see where I am coming from. These other guys aren't down with that stuff.

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    all I have to say about that truck is...... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    I just noticed that you probably shouldnt be driving w/ it that low... (Im not saying that you do) but your front tire's camber is way off when it's that low.... theres no way to get around that w/ air bags but it still looks clean as hell.....!!!!!!

Vehicle
    88 Accord LX-i 5 spd.
    Any plans for a body drop puddle?
    -Aaron-
    "I play russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

DX User
    Vehicle
    Actually yeah, It will be a while though,I'm waiting until I move from where I am living now.(That and I need to spend some money on my Accord before it falls apart, a few things going bad I need to fix) Except I will not really be body droping it, thats where the custom frame from the firewall back comes into play. It will lay body but I wont have to cut into the floor and all that mess.
    Last edited by puddleofRice; 05-08-2002 at 08:06 PM.

TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky
    verrrry nice truck, theres one here in macon thats a yellow extended cab slammed on those factory probe rimz but the black is damnnn nice:pimp:

Vehicle
    hey TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky did you go to the Godfather Customs show in Conyers?
    Plans have changed....The car is gone & im on to a new project....Nissan Maxima & 240sx/S13 Silvia....But the modders of the 3rd Gens still have my props. Not to many other cars take tha drive to do like a 3rd Gen

LX User
    Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord
    Sparks on the freeway!??!? Heh...

if you want sparks, just strap some Flint to the bottom of your truck and really watch the fireworks
    CoAsTeR

88' Honda Accord LX
    www.coastersride.cjb.net
    Visit my website for pics and how-to's

DX User
    Vehicle
    Hey 89accordGSR, I was at the Godfathers show in Conyers. I drove my accord though, a bunch of peoples shit got stolen out of the parking lot. I stayed at the LA Quinta right there on the exit (exit 82 off I-20)Fri,Sat, and Sun. That is the 3rd godfathers show I've been to. I didn't realize you were from augusta 'til just now. Were you at the show?

Vehicle
    Yeah I was at the show, I was a tad bit dissapointed that there werent any 3rd Gen Accords. Did you see that purple accord w/ the Lexus lights? It was preety tight. As I was leaving I noticed a green Honda Accord w/ clear or white corners. Was that you? Man if your talking about the La Quinta that im thinking of then we were in the same hotel. Was it next to the Cracker Barrell?
    Last edited by 89AccordGSR; 05-13-2002 at 08:25 PM.

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    dude puddle, i am gonna be in NC in a week, in stanfield or albermarle (did i spell that right?) oh well, do u live close by? gotta see your car is there a lot of ppl on this board who are in NC?

DX User
    Vehicle
    89accordGSR, yeah thats the same hotel I was at, behind cracker barrell and outback, I was in room 503. Yeah, the green 3gee was mine. The accord with the lexus lights was tight. No aldermarle is on the other side ofthe state.

Vehicle
    Well isnt this a small world, I was in room 207. Did you see a dude with some big ass baggy pants & a red shirt and black shirt? Mostly hangin at the sound booth.