Thread: Any FLA meets planned??

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-i

Any FLA meets planned??

I was wondering if there are any FLA meets planned soon. i'll be getting down there next week. i'm staying till Jan. and i'll be in Orlando. I would like to be able to meet some of you guys that i've talked to on here. anyway let me know if you guys feel like putting something together.
    Nolan
    check my profile

I'm on AIM at Maxaccord3G

I AM THE STIG

Vehicle
    88' Accord LXI
    i know theres a bunch of us up here in Jax lookin to meet up...But i dont really feel like drivin all the way down to orlando lol so u can come up here

Vehicle
    87 Accord LX
    Orlando is more central for everybody.
    Rooz
    That's my other "car" on the avatar, my Dash-8

Vehicle
    2010 Ford Taurus SEL, 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
    This I don't wanna drive crap is getting really old. I drive to Atlanta, JAX, Orlando and even friggin CT for meets. I'll probably go to Miami this week to hang out with people from here. Quit being such a whiner. :thumbdown There was a meet in Jax already so its time to rotate it to somewhere else. Fairs fair

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    yeah and the fact that the area will be new to me is another factor. sorry, i'm from tennessee. i did vacation in florida a lot though, but anyway. i'll be down there for quite a while so it doesn't have to be within a couple of weeks. i guess i could post when i get there. i'll be living in the Buena Vista area, if that is any help.
    Nolan
    check my profile

I AM THE STIG

Vehicle
    Black '89 Accord LX-i sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    This I don't wanna drive crap is getting really old. I drive to Atlanta, JAX, Orlando and even friggin CT for meets. I'll probably go to Miami this week to hang out with people from here. Quit being such a whiner. :thumbdown There was a meet in Jax already so its time to rotate it to somewhere else. Fairs fair
    EXACTLY!! Hell Rooz and I drove all the way up to Jax from S. Fla for the last meet, not to mention all those trips to Orlando when we were the only ones or of the few that drove any distance (and both of us have over 300k miles!!!). I think it's only fair that a few other people can do a roadtrip too. Orlando is the most central location for a meet.
    Last edited by Jareds 89 LX-i; 08-11-2004 at 08:59 AM.
    -Jared

Black '89 Accord LX-i sedan - 436,600 miles and still going strong!
    Black/Red '04 Honda CBR 600 F4i -256,100 miles and also counting quick

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    ok so if we do meet i've got the directions to where i'll be so you have an idea of where i'm at. i do know that the complex has a nice park where you can grill and they have a lake for taking a boat on. if you wanted to do a meet there i think we could swing it. here's the directions from the several different routes you can take in FLA.

To assist you in reaching Vista Way Apartments by automobile, we offer the following directions:

I-95 - Exit I-95 to I-4 junction heading west to Orlando. Exit I-4 at Exit 68. At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto 535. Proceed to the second light and turn right onto Meadow Creek Drive. The Vista Way Apartments will be the first complex on your right.

I-75 - I-75 heading south toward Ocala, FL. Exit on Florida Turnpike south to Orlando I-4. Exit I-4/Orlando. Go west on I-4 to Exit 68. At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto 535. Proceed to the second light and turn right onto Meadow Creek Drive. The Vista Way Apartments will be the first complex on your right.

I-10 - Exit I-10 at I-75 junction heading south toward Ocala. Exit on Florida Turnpike south to Orlando I-4. Exit I-4/Orlando. Go west on I-4 to Exit 68. At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto 535. Proceed to the second light and turn right onto Meadow Creek Drive. The Vista Way Apartments will be the first complex on your right.

Florida Turnpike - Exit I-4 west to Exit 68. At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto 535. Proceed to the second light and turn right onto Meadow Creek Drive. The Vista Way Apartments will be the first complex on your right.

I-4 from Tampa- Head east towards Orlando to Exit 68. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp onto 535. Proceed to the next light and turn right onto Meadow Creek Drive. The Vista Way Apartments will be the first complex on your right.

side note, i'll be there next week. oh and if possible get rid of the hurricanes before i get there please. i feel so happy about this trip now.
    Nolan
    check my profile

I AM THE STIG

Vehicle
    87 Accord LX
    The hurricane is going to the Greater Orlando area right now.
    Rooz
    That's my other "car" on the avatar, my Dash-8

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    i've been watching, but it's moving up the coast now i believe. hope you guys are all safe and healthy down there. when you get an opportunity let us know how you fared.
    Nolan
    check my profile

I AM THE STIG

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    I'm headin down to the FLA tomorrow, i'll see you all soon.
    Nolan
    check my profile

I AM THE STIG

Vehicle
    be careful. I just came back from Orlando/Kissimmee last night. No power, lots of debris from trees and such and still alot of downed powerlines and what not on the West side of the FL pike around Kisimmee. Oh and no cell service as of last night North of orlando for like 70 miles or so. Not a fun place to be right now.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    hey thanks for the heads up vinny. the nice thing is i won't need my cell for a little while. i'm borrowing one of my friends walkie-talkie sets. they are the nice motorola set, and i've almost got my mom believing you HAVE to say "over" when you say something, haha.
    Nolan
    check my profile

I AM THE STIG

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    i wanna do a jax mini meet sometime soon... there's 3 of us here in palatka, and like 3 more in jax... i would like to have a meet at moroso park one time... i don't mind driving, it's just that my car is immoble now (should be fixed VERY soon )...

Vehicle
    If you havent left yet and are driving down shoot me a PM and let me know which way you are going. If you take 75 own you'll go right through smallsville. You're welcome to stop off and take a break if you feel like it.