Thread: Read This First, Forum Rules

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS

Post Read This First, Forum Rules

RULES FOR POSTING IN THE PERFORMANCE SECTION

1) Please use the SEARCH function before posting... there has been a lot of flaming going on when new members post questions without searching the forums first for themself. If you still can't find what you're looking for then let us know that you at least tried to use the search function.

2) New threads made in the forum should be related to performance as in performance products or modifications... this does not include questions about HP gains or 14/ mile times.

3)
    Quote Originally Posted by 87accordlxi
    Just to reiterate a few things regarding selling stuff here. If you want to sell something, go ahead and put it (in your own thread) in Marketplace. And don't waste our time with threads in here saying:

"Hey I'm selling my cam, check it out in marketplace!"

If people are looking for something, they know where to look: Marketplace. That said, if you really really want to be mentioned in Performance forums, it must be authorized by a moderator first. Anything in violation of this will be moved to Marketplace or deleted at the moderator's discretion.
    With that said I will happily put your Performance Related for sale thread as a sticky in the performance section after I or another mod reviews it.
    In most instances I will put up a group buy since that sort of topic needs all the visability it can get.

- Thank you
    Last edited by A20A1; 08-27-2004 at 03:33 AM.
    - llia