Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sunday August 25th ---> CT/New England Meet

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    well i cant wait..... rich (the integra) and i are stilll going (with 2 girls....... well i think he is gona bring his gtech (hes gettin it tuesday)

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    OK, so now that we're less then a week away, and there's been plenty of time since the original post, let's get an accurate count of who actually is DEFINITLY coming, and what ride their coming in.

Already known:
    Me (1 of 2 event coordinators) - 89 DX Hatch (hopefully )
    88lxi68 (Steve, other event coordinator) - 88lxi, and 8? DX Hatch

NewAKI (and friends ) - coming in an Integra <-( )
    Neuspeed - sporting the Civic
    89AccordLXI666 - (i think it's obvious what he's showin' up in)
    whiteboy (Jordan) - not sure what he's in, but he'll be there

Post your final post letting us know that you WILL be showing up.
    Thanks guys,
    -Mark
    -Mark D.

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    Drivers:
    Joe (me) - 92 corolla
    Rich - 92 Integra

Passangers:
    Keri (with me)
    Val (with rich)

Ill give you guys both of rich's and I's cell numbers incase u need to talk to us on the way down there.
    - Joe Joe

Missing my 3gee!

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX-i
    Originally posted by NewAKI
    Drivers:

Passangers:
    Keri (with me)
    Val (with rich)

ummm what about me!?! :smokin:
    '88 LX-i Coupe --- LS/Vtec
    '08 Accord EX-L 6-6 --- Daily Duty

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX-i
    haha
    Last edited by 88LXi68; 08-19-2002 at 07:51 AM.

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    ill bring my privite "pay girl" for u ok... lmao

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 4dr LX-I
    lol aight
    well im still in, got a huge hole in my exhaust n my seatbelts broke but i'll be there......im drivin my 89 lxi 4 door off ebay, with that custom kit no one could eva figure out, and a half finished white interior, slammin seats tho. should be dropped by sunday and no radio what so eva, im gonna love that 2 hr drive lol do the event coordinators want to post their cell # of pm them to everyone so when we get lost me got someoen to call ? jstu an idea.....

Jordan
    Custom Body Kit, Custom Intake, Custom Mystic Paint, Custom complete white and blue interior, DVD/MP3 stereo in works...........soon 4 u 2 c

Sunday meet

Hey guys, I'm trying to get off work because i really wanna go, does anybody live around the philadelphia area? maybe we can meet and follow eachother. If everything goes well I'll be going with my girlfriend and maybe my buddy and he's wife with his 1992 Mazda MX-6. I have a 89 Accord Se-i. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
    Maurice

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    sure, if anyone thinks they might get lost and would like my cell # just incase, just PM me and I'll PM you back with the #.

good idea whiteboy.
    -Mark D.

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    oh, yeah, don't forget, we'll have dogs, burgers, and soda there too!

Let's get more 3G's signed up as definites. Come on guys, only 5 1/2 days left.
    -Mark D.

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SEI Coupe, 08 Ford E-250
    Dont forget about me im in on this.....

I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys, I got the day off work and I'll defenately be there with my Se-i and my girl. My buddy with the mx-6 is trying to get off work too so he can go. I'v neve being up that area at all so besided having fun checking out all of your cars it will be a new experience for me. Like somebody said before ( i think it was whitey) regarding having somebody's cell number so we can call if we get lost or don't know where the place is exactly, i would really appreciate that. Because once i get in the city, I'll be lost ( if i don't get lost before that). My cell # is 215-868-1464 just for the records. Do i have to bring something? like food or something. I'll be leaving Philadelphia around 6 or 7 am just to give myself plenty of time, by the way, at what time are we meeting? I would also like to spend the whole night there so i would need a hotel room for the night. Any nice night clubs around the area? Alright guys let me know, thanks!:super:
    Maurice

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX-i
    You can bring whatever you would like to bring. maybe potato chips?? The meet is at 1pm. I'll PM you with my cell #. There are a couple hotels that have good prices to stay at and there are night clubs nearby. As far as directions once you get into CT it is easy. PM me back if you have more questions or IM me on AIM @ thefranchise96

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    how bout this.... sum1 gets everyone cell numbers and make a list up..... and then email it to everyone... so everyone has everyone's number....

Cell phone list

Yo, that sounds like a good idea! who wants to start that up? you guys got mines already. :super:
    Last edited by Coroncho80; 08-20-2002 at 06:51 PM.
    Maurice

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    steve, would you be able to put this together. If not, I have no problem taking care of it. My cell is 860-689-3498.
    -Mark D.

so how many people we got so far????
    Maurice

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord SE-i FI 5speed Coupe
    Well Hopefully if I feel better by then I'm showing up... I have pink eye in other words its contagouse and I'm pretty sure non of u want it so lets just hope I'm cured by then... If I feel better, I'll be bringing my wife, my 3 friends and I'll be following a friend to the meet even though I got directions printed out, but I end up messin up somewhere down the road... LOL... My 89 Accord LX-i is still undergoing some construction, and it's not gonna be the best looking thing, cuz it needs a lil body work to it and was hoping to get it cleared away b4 the meet but can't due to being sick and $$$ But the thing I really want to accomplish is to go to this meet and meet all of you who are shwing up. it'll be great... Lataz, sorry if this is such a long message.
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    well im bored at work.... so i will whip up the cell list.... im gona go through the thread and find some...... everyone else please email me at work [email protected] and give me ur name and cell number and i will email everyone that is going with the list. :-D

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    hey New, thanks a ton for taking care of that list. It's a big help. I know that I am pretty busy with prepping the car, working, and getting supplies for the big "shin-dig", and Steve (88lxi68) has also got his hands full with this too. So, thanks again.
    -Mark D.

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    no probelm... im here to help.... so far including me and my friend rich i got 4 people... lol.... soooo... im gona bring sum chips and hopefull soda too... i was gona bring sum meat down but im sooo broke.....

but yea jus everyone going email me or PM me asap... plz..... i wanna send the list out by friday.....

Coroncho80 > u said u gave ur number but i went through the whole thread, but i couldnt find it.

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    New, don't worry too much about the food aspect. We pretty much got that covered. I'm making a run to BJ's on Friday to pick up the roll (hot dog, and hamburg) and like 3 cases of soda. I know that Steve's got the dogs, and burgers set pretty well. But, if you wanna bring anything down, noones gonna say no. Just to alcohol, b/c it's a public park.
    -Mark D.

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    of course..... ill bring down sum chips..... i would feel like a grub if i didnt bring sumthin down.. lol
    - Joe Joe

Missing my 3gee!

Hey NEW i just emailed you my cell #. I feel you with bringing something with you, I think the same way. Hey 89AccordLXI666
    if you still have the pinky eye, just put a pair of sunglasses on and you'll be set! I'm also trying to have my car ready by sunday because i just found out that i gotta replace my the my oil pan gasket. It's been leaking oil for the past 4 days. I took it to my mechanic today and he is putting a new one tomorrow. I also gotta rotate the tires and align them. He's also changing the oil while he's at it. I want to take the front seats out and vacumm the whole interior because I've been going to the beach a lot there is a lot of sand under and between the seats, so I'll see if i can do that tomorrow or friday morning. Alright peps!
    Maurice

One question............ Is the meet between New heaven and Hartford?????????? if it is I think i gotta figure out. Please get back to me asap.
    Maurice