Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sunday August 25th ---> CT/New England Meet

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    lol..... well im leaving to rich's house.... hios power steering belt came off last nite.... so g2 fix that before we leave down there... lol

c everyone there!

Vehicle
    93 civic Ex

meet

it's only 10:37 i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz
    i hope someone brings a digicam see you all there
    Fast and cheap won't be reliable.
    Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
    And fast and reliable won't be cheap.

"It takes the dough to go."

LXi User
    Vehicle
    89 Accord LX-i coupe, Auto
    oops, i saw that the meet was on the 25th and then looked at the calender on my computer and it said it was the 25th already. i didn't realize that it was already past midnight. my bad
    "Turn off the television sets and eradicate the slander that says a black youth with a book is acting white." - Barack Obama

Vehicle
    96 Civic (Turbo lsvtec) /87 accord lx/95 civic dx
    whats up guys ...the meet was cool i had fun ....thanks alot for the food ...those dogs were gooood .....it was awesome meeting you guys in person ....nice cars ...all of them...more people showed than i expected there was like 8 3geez right ? and there where a couple people like me that were there but didnt have 3geez.....you guys that took pics ...you gona post them ?
    Jay

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX-i
    thanks for coming everyone! check the pics section!!
    '88 LX-i Coupe --- LS/Vtec
    '08 Accord EX-L 6-6 --- Daily Duty

LX User
    Vehicle
    98 Integra LS
    i had wicked fun time (i sound like a dork LOL), thanks for the food and everything mark and steve.......

hope to see u guys soon and the pics LOL

Vehicle
    nice pics !
    Jay

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    ok...so now that I'm home...

Thanks again to all you guys, (and girls) for showing up! I really appreciate the turn-out. Hey whats up with some of you that said you were gonna show, not showing? Either way, it was fun, and I look forward to seeing all of you at the 3G-CT/NE meet part II.

Thanks again....
    -Mark D.
    -Mark D.

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord SE-i FI 5speed Coupe
    damnit I wish I showed up Mark... I'm real sorry man, I'm kickin myself in the ass 4 it right now as we speak... I set my alarm clock for the wrong time and ended up waking up late, I was supposed 2 follow a friend of mine thats in the club as well to the meet.... unfortuatly I was too late and he went and I stayed... I was very upset that I didnt get to go not upset at my friend though that was my fault, and didnt get the chance to meet you guy's... I am definitly showing up for the CT meet part 2 when the time comes.... if you don't mind me asking, when is part 2 going to happen? I'd like 2 know, so I can go this time and not f**k up. I wanna apologize for not showing up, I bet it was fun as hell, and I regret not showing up... hope none of ya'll ain't mad @ me, I swear I'll make up 4 it next time on CT meet part 2..... Well I gotta go kick myself for this so I'll talk to ya'll lataz, Peace and I hope every 1 that showed up had a really great time.
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol

Vehicle
    im not mad ....but you did miss a good time ....just make sure your there at part 2
    Jay

Wicked fun times 55! it was a really good time, except when i ate that burned hot dog! I was impress with the acouple of accord that were there. Even thoug i was afraid i was gonna get jumped by a couple of you guys, they were trying to strip my car! cup holder, arm rest, rear break disks, etc..... man you guys are bad! LOL guess what?????????? I got the wing on my car this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the same one that Steve has! thanks for the idea steve! and let me tell you that it looks hot! Hey Mark don't forget about what we talked about ok. It was fun seeing yours and mikes car scrap on the grass hill lol. I'm gonna take a couple of digital pictures of the car with the wing. I decided to come back to philly later on that night and it took me 5 1/2 hours to get back. I HATE NEW YORK! and for those who live there, I'm sorry but it sucks! Thanks to all of you guys who were there. It was fun meeting all of you guys even though i remeber your faces but i don't know you by your user names. Why don't you guys put your name on your signature? just an idea. Hey Steve, how did that intake end up? did you guys finished it up? Long post but F**ck it! Thanks for the food, it was great! and i hope the next meet will be soon. I'm out!
    Maurice

Vehicle
    i was jay ...the one with the civic ......yea man lets see those pics of the wing...wow 5 1/2 hours? i was tired after my 45 min drive ....
    Jay

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX-i
    lol i want rear discs and leather!! Post those pics of your wing I bet it really sets the car off now. We decided to just install the intake next week becuase I am going to paint it. Glad you had a good time and thank you for coming!! check the pics out in the accord pics section.
    '88 LX-i Coupe --- LS/Vtec
    '08 Accord EX-L 6-6 --- Daily Duty

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    Yeah, thank you to everyone who showed, it was fun. ...even though I was 2 hours late with the food, but hey, nobody's perfect! Anyway, yeah it was nice to see all the cars in person. I just hope that at the next show, everyone who was supposed to be in, actually shows up. No hard feelings toward anyone though b/c it was fun none-the-less.

Coroncho --> Don't worry, as soon as I find all the pieces needed, I'll cut it up for you and send pics your way of it installed on a car so you can see what it looks like. Then you can decide if it's right for you. It will take some time though b/c I have had none lately.

Yeah that scraping thing was just the begining of my troubles. The springs as you know had not even settled b/c they had only been on the car for about 26 hrs. Now they're settled, at least I hope so, and the car is another 1/2" lower. I scrape no matter what I do now, and for the mudflaps, forget it, they'll prob'ly rip off in a few days.

Now that's a long ass post....
    See all you guys at the next meet. (The plans have already begun, we'll let you know as soon as we get all the details.)
    -Mark D.

Yo, I just bought this digital camera and the guy that i bought from just gave me tha camera with the USB cable and that's it. I asked him if i need it a CD with the sofware so i can dowload the pics to my PC and he said no. I knew that that could not be possible but i still bought it for $60. The camera is cool and everything. I took 45 picturer of my car today including the wing, how much is lower in the front ('cause on my page it was still high), the short shifter, etc... and now i can't download them to my PC. I called him back today and left him a message to either get me the software or the money back. I really want a digital camera so i can stop spending money and time develping pictures and scanning them.
    Mark- I'm gonna send you a pic. of an 88 lx with the crx front bumper lip. It looks kool!
    Guys as soon as i get the pictures I post them. One more thing, what's happening that we're not getting that many post anymore? Ok, now i know that Neuspeed87lx is jay ...the one with the civic. How about everyone else?????????????????? I'm out!
    Maurice

Vehicle
    hi im jay i have a black civic
    Jay

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments

Re: Sunday August 25th ---> CT/New England Meet

hi im Mark i have a white hatchie
    -Mark D.