Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gauge Scans

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe

GAUGE SCANS, now with single Digit Tachometer!!!

Last edited by MyGarbageLXi; 07-30-2002 at 06:27 PM.
    New Black Paint, Custom Gauges, Custom Interior Lighting, NEw Floor matts YEAHH!!!, JVC MP3 Head, Kenwod 6x9"s, Custom Mesh Grille,
    White Rims by Spring (17"s)

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    My bad first link was wack, now it works..go ahead
    New Black Paint, Custom Gauges, Custom Interior Lighting, NEw Floor matts YEAHH!!!, JVC MP3 Head, Kenwod 6x9"s, Custom Mesh Grille,

Vehicle
    1988 Accord Ex-i
    Very nice

Vehicle
    88 honda accord DXE-i H/b 91honda accord wagon, 01 gsxr 600
    hhahahahahahah

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    ???? wats funny?

SEi User
    Vehicle
    81 HB LX, 84 HB S, 89 LX-i Coupe
    Dude, those look nice. I like the way you faded in from yellow to red. Why did you put zeros on the tach numbers (10, 20, 30, etc)?? Damn, I'ma save this. Purdy!!

Vehicle
    1987 Hatchback phreak project

What are you thinkin?

i hit 7500 all the time. I have a 1986 hatch DX with a 2 inch straight pipe and cherry bomb. thats all and i have no air cleaner. the car is a beater and i am buildin a 1987 lude block with all poformance parts and a turbo off a road grater. the plumbing for the grater was cheap cuz i got it through my dad in the Armed Forces. The turbo was free. i know its big but i hope it will work with the little motor. oh well if it dont, i can take it off and put it on a V8. thats my 2 cents bout high revs. i also spent 500 Canadian funds on a better cluck for the stock motor. it is sweet i rev to 6000 and pop the clutch and the tires squeal soooo much! its sweet!

Travis
    www.cardomain.com/id/dxhatchback

DX User

Re: What are you thinkin?

[edit] my bad [/edit]
    Last edited by Big Body LX; 07-25-2002 at 04:29 PM.

Vehicle
    2002 Mazda Protege5
    Yeah, do you have the tach with just single digits so you multiply by 1000 instead of 100? If so, what exactly do you do to get them printed and in the car?
    No projects. Life consumes my time and money.

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    Heh, I like the tach redline area. Unique.
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    thanks for the feed back, i did the Tach in double digits cause i like how it looked , it comes stock like that on GTi'sa and other VW's so i thought it would be cool, ill post the tach the other way too...gimme an hour

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    Here ya Go , By popular Demand, Single Digit TachometerSINGLE DIGIT TACH

and also...just a quick reminder,when u go to the original link at the top, be sure to View the FULL SIZE IMAGE before saving it to ur comp, otherwise it will NOT print full size:pimp:
    Yeah, do you have the tach with just single digits so you multiply by 1000 instead of 100? If so, what exactly do you do to get them printed and in the car?
    to answer that, I'd check the HOW TO's Section, YK86 has some wicked good advice on his website, check that out
    Last edited by MyGarbageLXi; 07-29-2002 at 11:46 AM.

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    just trying to renew this post, everyone wants to know about these damn gauges, so here it is, right wereh eeveryone can see this thread

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    last renewal I PROMISE..LOOOKKKK< SINGLE DIGITS TACHOMETER POSTED!!!!

LX User
    Vehicle
    86 VW JEtta
    I like them. THink I will copy them and make blue lettering
    I use to drive rice...and I loved it, now I drive Kraut, and I know just how lost I use to be.

LX User
    Vehicle
    86 VW JEtta
    What are you thinking was an excellent touch in the red line, and I love the Fuel and Temp gauges
    I use to drive rice...and I loved it, now I drive Kraut, and I know just how lost I use to be.

Vehicle
    2003 Honda Element EX - its orange! =c)
    if you dont mind im gonna use but if it works out i gonna add my own personal touch... probably like a dragon pic or just the jap. symbol for dragon or a jesus fish something like that... if its all good with you that is
    Quote Originally Posted by lostforawhile
    throwing your soap is one thing but some states allow the death penalaty for messing with a mans sandwhich

LX User
    Vehicle
    5 Speed 89 LXi Coupe
    Yeah Dude for sure, i got no Copyrights on those or anything, i posted them for that reason, so people can use em, Go For it, Lemme know how it turned out, Post a piC...EnJoi

LX User
    Vehicle
    86 VW JEtta
    Hey dude how can I convert the Spedo from MPH to KMH? and what font did you use?

LX User
    Vehicle
    86 VW JEtta
    Even better, wanna convert to KMH for me? Probably not but still worth asking

Vehicle
    awesome... thanks a bunch... i thought i would ask just some people dont like it when theire things get changed by others... what i did was add a dragon to the speedo and the tach.. the jap symbol for dragon on the tach... and chubs in 'wonton' font from wordpad on the speedo... i didnt really do anything to the f/t gauge.. not really enough space... i would post pics. but i cant.. i would like to.. i gonna work on a page for em tough so when i get it done ill put up a link
    throwing your soap is one thing but some states allow the death penalaty for messing with a mans sandwhich

Vehicle
    as for printing them out.. use the highest resolution you can.. make sure your printers head are clean so you dont get streaks..and use photo paper... to be honest i thing mat paper would be better but if you think glossy would go for it.. then go to Coasters how to page here

http://www.quickclic.net/~coaster/howto.html

And go for the custom indiglo gauges.. and im a fraid im gonna mess up my needles so im just cuttin a stright line right to the hole and just fitting it around it and pasting the flaps back down well enough so you cant see a cut mark... its a thought..

Vehicle
    ok... i made a photo album on yahoo you can see my gauges and other pics of my car there...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xxchubsxx...87+accord+BABY

my car looks pretty shabby now... but with some work i hope it will look cool soon

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi 4 door Black
    Does anyone have the org. scans? I'd like to keep the font the same as stock. But do some work with coloring and placing images in there.
    Joe
    1988 Honda Accord LXi 4 door (Dad's winter car)
    90 CRX Si (My car) Siting in back yard waiting for me to start driving.
    90 Civic ZC Turbo (ZC blew, now D16a6 Turbo) My dad's summer car
    Aginst Logging? Try plastic TP.

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i Hatchback
    what program did you use to make those???
    www.geocities.com/geezpict/bumb