Thread: 92-96 prelude

DX User

92-96 prelude

alright, the 2.3 litre is a b23 or a23 right. i am confused on that and does anybody have a good guess how much horses the 93 2.3 litre has?
    TYRONE

LXi User
    Vehicle
    87 4dr lx, 91 CRX Si, 92/civic/hb si, 94 mustang GT conv.
    H23A 160hp
    87 4dr LX "It was FREE"
    91 CRX Si it was only $500 hehe

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SEI Coupe, 08 Ford E-250
    Yeah H23 has 160hp not sure on the torque. My friend has a 92 Prelude but is converting to a 2.2 now. I was impressed with his and he had

Gude head package with ECU
    Crower Rods
    JE Pisons (11:1 compression)
    then full exhaust, headers, ignition

The car was fast and pulled the weight of the lude good but when you can swap in a stock motor with as much HP as the 2.2 then thats the way to go.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    I've driven a 92 lude with the H23A and I was really impressed that it had a nice lowend and pulled well to a nice high end. I'd have to say it was one of the most satifying honda powerplants in terms of flexibility, that I've ever driven (4 cylinder one's that is).
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d