Thread: lude seats

Vehicle
    1986 Accord Lx-i

lude seats

ok im thinking of swapping the old 3gee seets out and getting the lude seats. the only prelude seats i can get though are the new model ludes like from 1992 + . will any of these newer model seats slip in fine? or is it only the 3rd gen preludes?
    Performance Mods: 2.25" Cat Back Exhaust System, 3ARacing Muffler, Short Ram Intake, Accel Super Stock Coil, 9.3mm APC Spark Plug Wires, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LX/5-spd, 1994 Prelude Si/5-spd, 2004 Honda 1300 VTX
    The 4th gen lude seats might need custom brackets made. I was able to use my stock accord brackets with the 3rd gen prelude seats. All I had to do was drill one hole for them to fit. I personally like the 3rd gen seats more than the 4th gen seats. In fact I thought about getting rid of my seats in my 94 prelude si b/c they kinda hurt my back. The 3rd gen lude seats are so nice just try and find those.

-Mike

Vehicle
    1986 Accord Lx-i
    yeah but to find them id have to drive like an hour away when i could go 5 mins down the street but they only carry honda parts from 92 and up... are the 3rd gen prelude seats shaped like racing seats? like really bucket seats?
    Performance Mods: 2.25" Cat Back Exhaust System, 3ARacing Muffler, Short Ram Intake, Accel Super Stock Coil, 9.3mm APC Spark Plug Wires, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SE-i coupe
    For an extra touch, put the Integra headrests on the 3g lude seats. They look mean as hell!
    My collection: Stay tuned! (04/02/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    glorious!

imagine a beowulf cluster of tho... oh wait... its sabz. how is the beowulf cluster of myth boxen treating you?

Vehicle
    Traded in: 1988 Accord LX New car: 04 Jetta GLI
    wouldent the material not match if you were the switch the head rest? Im sorry but to me thatd seem stupid.
    Kevin

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SE-i coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by 88accordalltheway
    wouldent the material not match if you were the switch the head rest? Im sorry but to me thatd seem stupid.
    Hence the extreme advantage of having a girlfriend with extensive sewing skills

glorious!

imagine a beowulf cluster of tho... oh wait... its sabz. how is the beowulf cluster of myth boxen treating you?

Vehicle
    1988 EX-i 4dr, 1989 se-i 4dr (RIP), 1989 se-i 4dr (RIP), 2006 TSX
    Will the 3rd gen prelude sliders work in our cars? i've been kinda curious? and has anyone tried any integra seats? 2nd gen or 3rd gen? just wondering, sorry for whoaring the thread.

Vehicle
    Traded in: 1988 Accord LX New car: 04 Jetta GLI
    nice sabz, nice. i hate our seats, i want more of an 80s look, very angular like the car is.
    Kevin

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabz5150
    For an extra touch, put the Integra headrests on the 3g lude seats. They look mean as hell!
    Got any PICs? I'd like to see what that looks like.
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/396598

Is it just my imagination or does Kalimari kinda look like deep fried assholes?

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX
    Quote Originally Posted by AccordAddict
    yeah but to find them id have to drive like an hour away when i could go 5 mins down the street but they only carry honda parts from 92 and up... are the 3rd gen prelude seats shaped like racing seats? like really bucket seats?
    A whole hour? OMG! That's terrible!

Wait a minute! Don't you have a super cool car that you love to drive? Why don't you zip out there in it? Make a day of it and do some exploring, take your chick out for a nice lunch or something.
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/396598

Is it just my imagination or does Kalimari kinda look like deep fried assholes?

Vehicle
    1986 Accord Lx-i
    lol well id be under pressure seeing that i dont know how to get there unless i get instructions off the net and i just dont like driving far away. so does anyone know if the newer prelude's seats slip in our car fine?

Vehicle
    1986 Accord Lx-i
    Anyone know if they'll fit or not? im thinking of getting them tommorow so i need a quick answer. plz help

Vehicle
    '89 LXi Coupe
    I'd say fuck it. Seats aren't gonna make you go faster, which is what I see you posting threads about all the time. Go fast and look good later.
    -Harvey

Vehicle
    1986 Accord Lx-i
    yeah but my car looks even ricier with these red seat covers over my horribly ripped/faded seats, so i wanna go with some nice race looking seats.

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SE-i coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by A20A3
    I'd say fuck it. Seats aren't gonna make you go faster, which is what I see you posting threads about all the time. Go fast and look good later.
    The lude seats feel so much nicer to sit in. I'd go for it, both on comfort and appearance.

glorious!

Vehicle
    '89 LXi Coupe
    Go for it if you want, but don't come back posting about how you wanna do this and that to go faster but you don't have money. If you're unsure about what you wanna do sleep on it for a couple days so you can fully determine if you wanna do it.
    -Harvey

Vehicle
    1986 Accord Lx-i
    i wanna do it but i just cant get my hands on the 3g seats so i have to go with 4g or 5g seats and i dont know if they fit or not cuz i dont wanna go buy em and then see that they dont fit.