Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ye' old accord

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2

ye' old accord (newer pics page 2)

its nothing special, but i still think it looks nice. the first four pics where the first week i had it, and the last two are current. i still havent found a new header panel or that peice that goes under the taillights. grrr ive done a few minor cosmetic upgrades to it since i got it. more than likely no one will notice.

Last edited by Coy; 03-29-2006 at 01:55 PM. Reason: newer pics page 2

Vehicle
    99' Mercedes E320
    nice. i drive a 85 accord hatchback was in good condition until i wrecked it last week.
    -Kelley

Hondas owned: 84 Accord Sedan Lx, 85 Accord Hatch Lx, 87 Accord Sedan Lx, 89 Accord Sedan Lx-i, 96 Integra Coupe Se

Vehicle
    1996 Saab 900SET
    nice, i can honestly say thats the first 2g ive seen with aftermarket wheels.

Accord of the Year - 2009

Vehicle
    Accord 2.0i-16 '87 - Accord Aerodeck EXi '89
    Not too shabby actually. If you get it lowered and snap some better pictures I think it would look great.

Link to my 3geez garage
    • Accord 2.0i-16 '87 B20A2 DOHC 16v
    • Accord Aerodeck EXi '89 Exclusive Edition

Vehicle
    1986 honda accord lx (r.i.p) 1990 acura legend LS
    i'm shocked and yet upset.
    i seen a 2g honda yesterday with no rust!
    and now this car, no rust!

it looks clean, though.
    and i like the rims.
    any onther mods??
    ****** 1994 nissan maxima SE ******

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2
    yeah with all the hassle in lowering it and the bad side effects it unfortunately wont be lowered. from what i hear there is no way to adjust the camber on the 2g, and the only springs are from australia. shipping is more that the parts.

anyways, thanks for the compliments. thjere is few teeny tiny spots of rust on it. hopefully i dont have to drive it in the winter, cause i live in nebraska and its hell on cars. as far as the wheels go im gunna strip and repaint them, and the interior wil be black instead of navy blue someday.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    dude more pics i once had a 2nd gen my first car more pics!!!! looks awesome!

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2
    i will definately get more pics as anything i do progresses, but first i have to wait for the slow ass nebraskan court system to get done playing with my digital camera.

thanks for the compliments guys. i guess it takes an accord owner to respect an older accord. woot.

BTW, i read through the "flipped lid" post, and now my third engine mod is flipping the lid. im working on finding someone that has some knowledge with carbs to remove the vacuum lines and convert it to mechanical second. other than that theres not really much going to be done to it. pretty much ima keep it stock, and put some good beats in it. ive got a racer project already, this is my cruiser.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTSTALKER
    i will definately get more pics as anything i do progresses, but first i have to wait for the slow ass nebraskan court system to get done playing with my digital camera.

thanks for the compliments guys. i guess it takes an accord owner to respect an older accord. woot.

BTW, i read through the "flipped lid" post, and now my third engine mod is flipping the lid. im working on finding someone that has some knowledge with carbs to remove the vacuum lines and convert it to mechanical second. other than that theres not really much going to be done to it. pretty much ima keep it stock, and put some good beats in it. ive got a racer project already, this is my cruiser.

hell ya bro, i kinda want to get another 2nd gen just because u dont see many of em around

my old one

dude get some gts headlight smoke covers dude it makes the car look awesome i had some before good luck with it!

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2
    thats nice. the only thing i didnt like about mine was all that damn chrome trim. its not my cup of tea. i wish i had beeter pics cause you really cant tell it wasnt supposed to be black.

Vehicle
    lol yea chrome screams out 80's

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2
    is that a duck bill spoiler on your old car???

about teh smoke headlight covers...did you make yours or buy them if you bought them where at if you made them proprs...im thinking of makin some for mine since i havent found anyone that sells them

Vehicle
    89 Accord LX/B20A | 87 Accord Hatch "S" Stock | 94 Civic Hatch CX
    Niiiiice car!

If you're missing some trims, just buy them at the Honda dealer. They still carry everything.

If you ever get lowering springs from autralia, get the JDM headlights, that would give it some punch!. I love the 2G accords. They are so rare here in Quebec because of the harsh climate and their bad tendency to rust fast.

http://pages.videotron.com/omus
    3geez member since July 12 2000

I need these parts!
    https://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67742

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2
    im not so much missing any trim peices, just the clips. i can get them at a junkyard here just gotta wait for the weather to get better.

im workin on the JDM headlights and the lowering springs.

LXi User
    Vehicle
    1986 prelude
    aww where is the lude i love that balck lude give us upadate s please on the black lude that is onew of the nices ludes iv seen
    rhd restoration 2nd gen prelude

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2
    what black lude?

Vehicle
    1979 Honda Accord LX

Cool

Thats a good lookin '85 with lots of potential, GOOD LUCK !!

Vehicle
    1983 Honda Accord Hatch
    where were you gonna get the springs from here in Australia. Ive looked all over but found jack all. Only ones i know of are the eibach pro kit and the B-G suspesnion kit.
    1983 Honda Accord 2dr
    - Custom 2.25" Mandrel Bent Exhaust with rice tip
    - 3550MP, 4" Splits, 6x9's
    - Random Rice

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2
    havent heard of either one of those... what kind of stuff have you found for your 83?

Vehicle
    1989 LXI Coupe Kswap, 1989 LXI Bswap
    classic
    my old hs vice principal had an 85 sei, it was clean, paint was faded and i dont thnik it was real leather but it had low miles
    Style Quality Uniqueness And Design
    S.Q.U.A.D. Engineering
    www.squadengineering.com

http://www.facebook.com/squadengineering

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2
    yeah i found some lady with an 85 Sei and some random mexicans with them as well...i gave the lady with it my number and told her if she ever wanted to sell it let me know...i dont honestly think she will call

DX User
    Vehicle
    '85 Honda Accord HB

Re: ye' old accord

yeah im wonderin about those srpings from austrailia myself...u remember where u found them?

2ndGenGuy

King Springs has them.

www.kingsprings.com

DX User
    Vehicle
    '85 Honda Accord HB

lol thx...i actually found tha link yesterday while i was lookin thru sum old threads...hehe...

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2

i think ill update my pics.... in my absence from the site i changed the wheels again. found better paint to use on the chrome trim, and the lights. still havent gotten the interior started and the tranny, alternator, and carb have gravestones written for them. the auto tranny has been a headache since i got the car, and due to financial situations i havent gotten a chance to swap it yet.

some photoshop mods, i spent way more time on the side than the front but i like the grill ideas i had done. the wheels are not mine, jsut a pic i found online somewhere. keep in mind the trim pieces around the windows and directly above the black section of the front and back bumper where not on the car when i took the pic, and the refurbishing of the trim is not finished still.

WOW, on that last pic i forgot i had a crappy moniter with really poopy brightness settings. i havent looked at these in a while. lol