Thread: Hey all

Vehicle
    1989 Accord EX-i

Hey all

hey there, just joined about 2 days ago.. but have been on lookin through on here since i got my accord about 3 weeks ago. First honda so far, hated honda in the beginning. now that i drove my 89 accord.. i love it and would buy another. Lookin to upgrade so i joined this site in hopes of some help and advice. dont have any pictures yet, will post something when i can. Im located in a small town, 20,000 ppl in ontario so its hard to really locate things, unless u pay a arm and a leg. Ill be talkin to u all soon. I love the site and glad to have it around. later all

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    Welcome

Plenty of canadian members around to help you get parts.
    - llia

Vehicle
    1989 Accord EX-i

Unhappy thank u

glad to hear that. I will be needin all the help i can get lol.. this is only my second car. (first was a probe gt) loved that car. its hard living in a small town where ppl make fun of anything honda...

Vehicle
    95 Chev C1500 Truck / 90 Cavalier Coupe (sold)/ 88 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by 89AccordRust
    hey there, just joined about 2 days ago.. but have been on lookin through on here since i got my accord about 3 weeks ago. First honda so far, hated honda in the beginning. now that i drove my 89 accord.. i love it and would buy another. Lookin to upgrade so i joined this site in hopes of some help and advice. dont have any pictures yet, will post something when i can. Im located in a small town, 20,000 ppl in ontario so its hard to really locate things, unless u pay a arm and a leg. Ill be talkin to u all soon. I love the site and glad to have it around. later all
    I live in Edmonton, Alberta, but grew up in Toronto.
    To the site!
    I'm slowly adding 3rd Gen Accord parts to my store as I find them (for a half decent price that is.)