hey guys, im here to say i officially hate carburetors....anyways, last night i was changin my rotors, and after that i had some time and i felt like workin on some engine stuff and i remembered seein the carb vacuum line removal thread on here, so i looked at it, and i was reading the part about plugging the line comin from the air jet controller box, i just tried pluggin one and runnin it to see how it ran, and it seemed to run about the same, so i hooked it back up cuz i figured it wasn't worth it and i didn't wanna fool around with it that late anyways, so i went to pull my car out onto the street and all the sudden i noticed it started sputtering whenever i got on the gas...so then i pulled back in the garage and took a look at the engine and wondered maybe my new coil wasn't workin right or somethin, so i put my stock coil back on and the damn thing wouldn't start and it made like a backfire noise and freakin smoke shot out the carb and i put the accel coil back on cuz it ran with that, and it still wouldn't start, i dunno what the hell is wrong, any ideas???