Thread: a lot of threads...?!?!?!

DX User

a lot of threads...?!?!?!

i have written this a lot of times asking for advice, actually becuz i am good witt v8's. 4 cylinders are new to me. Anyways i have an 89 witt a 2.0 carbed. I dont like the power coming from it. My worste enemy has a 88 prelude si witt 2.0 F.I. . I want to beat him nomatter what it takes. Can somebody tell me the best engine i can get and rebuild and will fit in there with doing the least amount of cutting and welding and rearanging. Please help the stupid person
    TYRONE

Vehicle
    86 Accord Exi
    JDM B20a is a direct bolt on that will get u 160hp! thing is that they are hard to come across........u can get some place racing mounts and put in a b-series engine like a b16w/vtec is 160hp stock as well so u can build those up, the b16a has a tremendous amount of aftermarket support so u can get cams, pulleys, turbo kits.......the whole 9.........good luck man :pimp:
    86 Electron Blue Accord Exi
    3geez Member since October 31st 2001

LXi User
    Vehicle
    accord HB ( metallic green)
    Get exhaust/intake then get 40 shot of nos, You'll beat a few times then get a new engine when its had ! lol.
    If I was gonna spend the money on an engine swap i go b18 just for the added torque.
    89 efi conversion
    17" katana, lude arms, full 2" exhaust/hollowed cat, Ractive intake, centerforce dual friction, msd coil/wires

Vehicle
    2005 Mazda 3
    How common is the b16 and how much can you get one for in USD?

I plan to get a 3g or 4g accord goin nice within the next 3-5yrs but i'm still tryin to decide on an engine