Thread: F22 into 3G?

DX User
    Vehicle
    None

F22 into 3G?

I am getting a 89 two accord and swapping a 92 F22 from a Prelude. Do any of you think this is worth it or heard of it every being done?

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    Quote Originally Posted by 89turboteggie
    I am getting a 89 two accord and swapping a 92 F22 from a Prelude. Do any of you think this is worth it or heard of it every being done?
    f22 from a lude?? well i know the f22 from the 4g accord wont fit. Its the same set up as trying to fit the H22. Not worth the trouble. Unless this is gonna be a track only car where ur better off putting the H22.

ps. welcome to the board and next time do a search on whatever u would like to research.

Vehicle
    01 Civic lx auto; 03 Accord EX
    you can't fit F22 into 3G. everything from mounts to axels, from shifter linkages to hydraulic clutch conversion will have to be done custom. F22 engine is not worth it. it is POS. if you are going in that direction, you may as well drop H22.
    Alex.