Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dohc + vtec - engine mounts = ??

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX-i
    Quote Originally Posted by ropponmatsu
    WELL EXCUSE ME!!!! every one is so rude in these forums.

maybe one reason that every one is so rude here is because they all have 3g accords, who can blame youll, i would be an aggravated rude ***** too if i had to drive one of these crapy cars around all the time. with them breaking down all the time and with a lack of avalaible HP and the lack of girly interests in them and etc....
    WOW...if you want a car with "girly interest" get an M3 or Audi. Best part is you are probably some 16yr old kid that thinks driving a civic with a muffler and altezzas is such a "pimp" ride... CYA NOOOB
    '88 LX-i Coupe --- LS/Vtec
    '08 Accord EX-L 6-6 --- Daily Duty

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SEI Coupe, 08 Ford E-250
    In reference to what you said these accords happen to be one of the best products Honda ever put out. On the hand of modifications these cars dont have crap for aftermarket support so if you want bolt on stuff buy a civic.

Vehicle
    Lx-i
    88Lxi68 WOW...if you want a car with "girly interest" get an M3 or Audi. Best part is you are probably some 16yr old kid that thinks driving a civic with a muffler and altezzas is such a "pimp" ride... CYA NOOOB
    well.... not a bad idea.

Anyways people at this forum suck and this website sucks
    soooooooooo. Good Bye :flipa:
    Last edited by ropponmatsu; 02-16-2005 at 03:45 PM.

Vehicle
    01 Civic lx auto; 03 Accord EX

maybe one reason that every one is so rude here is because they all have 3g accords, who can blame youll, i would be an aggravated rude ***** too if i had to drive one of these crapy cars around all the time. with them breaking down all the time and with a lack of avalaible HP and the lack of girly interests in them and etc....

dude cool down a little. we are just trying to tell you how it is with this accords.
    Guys told you that if you want more power go with something else.
    and yes, if you want reliable DOHC/ Vtec /turbo motor, you will have to cash out a lot of green.
    Alex.

Vehicle
    89 Honda Accord LXi, Coupe & Sedan

1st off, no one is being rude you asked a question and you got an answer. Don't insult the 3rd generation accord it is one of the most reliable cars I have bought or owned. I have over 200,000 and with only moderate maintenace.

2nd, you ask a question that has been answered and discussed in great detail if you would do alittle research.

3rd, it seems like your to young to really understand the concept of the 3rd generation accord.

If you would only open your eyes to see all the possibilities you might be fascinated. The great thing about the 3rd gen is that you really have to dig into your own creativity to reveal the true wonders of this car.
    Phil

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    man...... i gotta say, its just too damn funny. He feels hurt and he feels humiliated (even tho no one treated him that way) and then takes it out on the car. If you can go into the advanced reply and make ur letters big, u should be capable enough to do a search or atleast understand the replies we give you. You have not been much online or been on different forums. Go to Honda-tech forums and then come back here with your evaluation.

back to this stupid thread: You have fun either staying or leaving this forum ropponmatsu. There are valuable things to learn here and properly used, u can get urself well grounded.

DX User
    Vehicle
    none but drive a Mazda 2002 626 ES-V6
    well, i think im going to have to get rid of my 3g accord. i think that a newer civic wit DOHC TURBO and VTEC will be better IMO. and as for RobT5580 well I know you werent refering to me.
    Give it to me that way I won't have to buy me a G
    I'll take to the skies screwing with the engine and what not.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lx-i, 1975 Chevrolet Malibu Classic

Find me one car that is more reliable than my 180K mi. 89' accord. Daily beaten and it just won't leave me stranded. My Malibu had a cracked head with only 100K mi. on it, and almost the whole engine needed to be rebuilt at about the same time and the chevy 350 is one of the most reliable engines around. Since I bought my beat ass accord a few years ago for a mere $1900 I went from a GM man to a Honda man, what a transformation. I don't even tell people about my Malibu I spent years restoring anymore, I just find it boring and crappy anymore, even though the thing is show-quality compared to my accord with rusted out 1/4 panels and flaking paint.
    75 Malibu for sale, fully restored, $5,500 obo
    https://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=43055
    Currently driving a 95 LS soon to be turbo integra.

Vehicle
    1986 honda accord dx hatchback

Re: Dohc + vtec - engine mounts = ??

3gee accords and most others have been on the car and driver ten best list 11 years in a row i love my 86 dx hatch and wouldnt trade it if you droped a k24 turbo civic on my lap... 3geez rule!

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lxi Coupe

ok...whats with the revival?

oh no its tha monkeylol^^ he is in it now!!!lol i think this guy is gone now people. oh well, 2 much newb rice around anyways

http://www.myspace.com/reanimator420
    originally posted by ACCORDEPICENTER
    it should be there tuesday... So take your keyboard and wrap it around your neck and hang yourself with the cord.

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS

If you rely on a car do get chicks...

Well all I can say is if you are confident with who you are it wont matter what you drive. If she freaks out and says you drive a 3G and that you have to get a newer car, then that is a sign, she's not that interested in you.
    But if you like to spend your money to please that sort of person, by all means go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mkymonkey
    ok...whats with the revival?

oh fiddle sticks!

and he was banned too.

oh and if you read his other posts he was actually going to turbo the A20 at one point.
    - llia