Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm Heeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEroticIndividual
    good Luck? is that bad or good??
    Haha, it's a good thing, your are just so enthusiastic about it I was afraid what would happen if I said goodluck.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord SE-i

Talking

Oh, I Try To Stay Enthusiastic At All Times. When You Drive A Car That Is Just A Bubbly Blue Like Mine, You Have No Choice But To Spread Happiness And Enthusiasm Everywhere You Go!!! You Know, I Looked Through Some Of The Pictures On The Site And There Is A Car Just Like Mine That Has Almost The Exact Same Paint Job, Just Minus The Flakes. Someone Else On The Site Is Hip To The Blue Too... I Like That!

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, don't type like that it hurts my eyes. Enthusiasm is good. Who's car was it you were looking at do you remember. Don't get me wrong, my LX-i hatch is blue and I like the color, but I prefer the Stock color of my SE-i.

See:

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    no jim, MY hatch blue is the best e\/Ar!!

dont say otherwise or i might have to ban you.....or worse yet, cut your post count down to zero. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..

j/k
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    megalomaniacle much?? you know it's very refreshing to have a female on here that is into her car as much as we are with ours. i honestly don't meet that many girls who are this into their car. i really look forward to seeing the pics you post of the car. definetely let us know how the interior goes as far as the seats are concerned. are you completely replacing them or reupholstering them??
    Nolan
    check my profile

I'm on AIM at Maxaccord3G

I AM THE STIG

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord SE-i

Arrow

I would like to get them reupholstered, but i might end up doing them myself or letting someone who has a better idea of what they're doing. i like working on my car to make it look good. i think today i might go ahead and start on that interior paint.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord SE-i

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by HostileJava
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, don't type like that it hurts my eyes. Enthusiasm is good. Who's car was it you were looking at do you remember. Don't get me wrong, my LX-i hatch is blue and I like the color, but I prefer the Stock color of my SE-i.

See:

The car that looks almost identical to mine is the one that Micah89LXi posted in the pics only forum.