Thread: anyone here in NC?

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-I 4spd Automatic.

anyone here in NC?

Just wanting to know how many community members are here in NC with me! I was thinking of attending a meet if it was around here some place...
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Vehicle
    1987 honda accord lx
    where are you at. I'm here in fayettevile....engines getting rebuilt right now for my upcoming mods.....

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 honda accord
    Quote Originally Posted by military mase
    where are you at. I'm here in fayettevile....engines getting rebuilt right now for my upcoming mods.....
    im in fayetteville too lets all meet should have my kit and my car i painted in a month
    if u know someone who can do that for a good price let me know i need the kit moded alittle and i need it painted

Vehicle
    1987 honda accord lx
    do you have a 2 door with black front and rear bumper on.??? If you want to meet up lets do it this saturday if you want. We could talk about that on saturday.

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord LX-i
    i live out in moore county i got a 89 lx-i for sale right now and a 87 lx-i for parts im running down 2 hatches right now and waitong for the guy to break down and sell em to me
    "Ninjas can breathe underwater! They can dodge bullets at point blank range! They can walk up the sides of buildings! They can install telephones!!"

Hey that’s funny my car dont have that (points to exhaust) or that (hood) or that either (steering wheel)

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    where the heck were you all when i was visiting Stanfield and Charlotte??? u guys suck i miss NC, NC rocks

Vehicle
    1987 honda accord lx
    i know there's more than this from NC on here. Wish we could have a meet in the future. My car should be ready by oct. I hope i'm ready for the Freak Show in Kinston, NC

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-I 4spd Automatic.
    wow, i actually forgot about this post... I live in the Conover/Hickory area, which is like 45 minutes from Lenior, like maybe an hour or so from Charlotte. As of now my Accord is grounded, cause of inspection stuff, but i hope to have it on the road soon!
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Vehicle
    '89 Honda Accord
    skippers,Va. dont try 2 find it. it'll take u a while and strain ur eyes
    i live n skippers but im right there at the NC line. if yall have ne meets then let me know