Thread: Honda Stensil

LX User
    Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord

Lightbulb Honda Stensil

Does anyone have a the actuall honda writing that would be able to print off i am thinking about make and stensil so i can paint the honda logo in the carpet section on the driver and passenger door i just finished painting all my plastics and the small carpet sections on the doors black and now i want to paint the "Honda" in the carpet peice, you know where the stichings are inbetween the stichings, i am having a hard time finding it well actually getting it to life size to make the stencil out of. so if anyone could hook me up i would appreciate that.. i will post pics if anyone actually wants to see them. ALso let me know what you guys think i am still in the debating process on wheter or not to do it. i think it would look pretty tight, unique i would say...

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LX-i sedan

Or if you're interested in decals:
    http://www.isitfast.com/honda_decals.htm
    Last edited by paso100; 08-12-2005 at 01:39 AM.

Vehicle
    Traded in: 1988 Accord LX New car: 04 Jetta GLI
    your going to paint the carpet? wtf
    Kevin

LX User
    Vehicle
    1988/Honda/Accord
    no not the carpet dude i changed my mind recently i am going to paint "Honda" in the middle of the lock and the door handle i think it will be sick so not the carpet you put your feet on i was going to paint the carpet in the door. you know what i am saying? put its not the symbol its the word HONDA but i already made a stecil thanks.