Thread: be on the lookout

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

be on the lookout

be on the lookout for a spammer by the name of beetleboy if you have a car domain site. he has spammed hundreds of users on that site,his guestbook is filled wiith hatemail from people he has already spammed, he somehow got my email adress and has threatened to spam people on this site. it's probably a kid with nothing else to do,but it's a pain in the ass. wanted to pass that on especially for the cardomain users here. i've got like 50 emails from him all sayimng the same stupid crap. yahoo has blocked him for me. just keep your eyes open. here is the message he emailed me with all day- quote -"MY CAR IS FREAKIN AWESOME YOR CAR SUCKS BUTT I HATE YOR CAR ITS SO DUMB AND STUPID AND IDIOTIC AND SMELLY AND OLD AND DUMB AND STUPID BOY IF YOR CAR WAS RATED 1 - 10 IT WOULD GET A NEGATIVE 100000000 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOY IS YOR CAR SUCKY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO U HAVE A MY CAR SUCKS TROPHY I BET U DO U CANT BEAT MY CAR MY CAR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOR CAR HA " end quote he also threatened to spam everyone on the three g site and blame it on me. freakin idiot
    Last edited by lostforawhile; 08-20-2005 at 02:27 PM.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    Bucket
    dude that site is stupid anyways
    3geez for life.

Vehicle
    that's where i host most of pics from,a lot of people here use that site. i've never had any problems before,just this idiot. the post was because he threatened to come here anyway.

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    report it as spam. it's not legal. also, you may want to report it to the police as harrassment.

Vehicle
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Sky
    report it as spam. it's not legal. also, you may want to report it to the police as harrassment.
    i did,thats how i got it offf my email,hopefully he'll be kicked off of cardomain soon doesn't even really have a car,just there to harass people.

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-I 4spd Automatic.
    I agree with Vanilla Sky, report to the proper authorites, it will make him regret it BIG time. And if you do decide to, save your emails as evidence :-)
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Vehicle
    i thought about that, but there is probably not a lot they can do because it's not a local crime. and it's out of state. it's probably not worth the hassle to deal with some teenage punk like that.

Vehicle
    i believe beetleboy got squashed,much to the relief of hundreds at car Domain