Thread: Im Going With A Weber

motoracer

Im Going With A Weber

sup guys, ever since i did the vac removal (stage 3) and straight piped my honda now i need a weber. at the same time i want to have the head shaved port/polish it, and put in a mild cam. i want to look at all options bf i get a carb.

first off with this setup should i get a 38 weber or 32/36? i know i have to get the spacer with the cab to work with our intake, but what about the throttle cable? and how will the weber sit on the engine? my throttle/clutch cables are shit im thinking of buying a setup from lokar and adapting it. i remember there being a weber how to?

what can i do with the stock carb intake? everyone says its restrictive. i have ported intakes before just not a carb intake. will there be a noticeable difference on top end without sacrificing the already strong bottom?

if thyres a future in running dual sidedrafts via cutting the manifold at the two y's id like to try it, looks potent, should also be easy to cad a custom intake from scratch.

and last but not least can i take the head from a lxi a20a3 and put it on my a20a1 honda? are there any differences?

basically im looking to redo the top end of my engine and make sure everything works together.

motoracer
    hello out there...

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    Please search...

here is how to convert to the weber.
    https://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=38161

Here are some intake manfolds I've modified.
    https://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=37554
    Last edited by A20A1; 09-15-2005 at 01:03 AM.
    - llia