Thread: New 87 LXi owner

Vehicle
    1990 Honda CB7 Coupe, 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

New 87 LXi owner

Man I must admit, this is one of the oddest receptions I've ever had. I mean, you guys are pretty much all nice, so I can't complain, but I've never seen so much complaining about the search feature.

Don't get me wrong, I've been part of many forums in which the simplest of questions weren't even "searched" for before asked, but pretty much everything I've asked since I've been here I've searched for, and found no satisfactory answer to, and still gotten basically "attacked" for asking.

I'm not trying to be rude about it, but please have a little patience. Sometimes things may have been asked, but no satisfactory response was supplied, so I WILL be asking that same question again. I feel that nothing is resolved until it has been answered.

I come from preludepower.com, the prelude community, and I realize that it is organized differently and that it has to deal with 5 generations of Prelude, but cut the noobs a little slack please. I mean without people asking the same questions a few times this site would slowly die, as each question is answered there would be nothing left to talk about. Understand?

Anyway I came here with high hopes of making friends just like I did at preludepower.com, and I still really hope to, but please understand that there will be questions that have already been asked, and that I can find no good answer to using SEARCH, that I will need to ask.

I still lurk preludepower even though I sold my lude, simply so I can help the noobs.

So please have some patience, and when I have some knowledge of these cars I will try to help everyone as much as those who have helped me since I arrived here.
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. Can't remember where I read that. -- maxsideburn

Vehicle
    90 ED7 Si

Re: New 87 LXi owner

Your intro way too long, so I skipped it.....welcome to the Forum, and please SEARCH, you wont get flamed that way (trust me I was a n00b once)
    I can't read the signature rules so MrBen deleted my signature.