Thread: Seat belt issue.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Coupe LXi

Seat belt issue.

Since I have harnesses I took the drivers side seat belt out. Inside the door panel where the seat belt is at in the door there were two wire clips going into it. I unhooked them and now the seat belt light keeps blinking and it doesn't stop beeping ever. I know for sure that removing the part it snaps into on the seat isn't the issue because it never started until I took the actual seat belt out. I was wondering if anyone knows why there are even wires going into the seat belt roll up thing, how I can make it stop beeping, or if someone has a wiring diagram for this, or any information on this at all will be helpful.
    89 Accord LXi Coupe, Tenzo Type II Titanium Exhaust, KYB GR-2 Struts, 2 JL 10's, New Polor White Paint Job, Accel Super Stock Coil, Boss 318 Black Chrome 17x8 Rims, 215-40-17 Ziex

Vehicle
    89 LXI Coupe "Slighty Modified",,71 Chevelle,, 92 civic cx

Re: Seat belt issue.

Something similar happened to me,just pull the plug on the little box i think it's orange or red under the drivers seat and it disables the seat belt sensor and light

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Coupe LXi

Re: Seat belt issue.

I think mine is under my passenger seat then? There's 2 little boxes under there that I don't know what they do.
    89 Accord LXi Coupe, Tenzo Type II Titanium Exhaust, KYB GR-2 Struts, 2 JL 10's, New Polor White Paint Job, Accel Super Stock Coil, Boss 318 Black Chrome 17x8 Rims, 215-40-17 Ziex