Thread: 2nd gen help?

DX User

2nd gen help?

Anyone know where I can find parts, help or info for reworking a 84 Accord LX 1.8 ltr, 5spd, 4dr? Most of the sites and parts I can find are for the 3rd gen and newer.

I know this is a 3rd gen site but this 2nd gen project is the reason why I'm asking:
    The stock ES2 engine is getting new rings, bearings, waterpump etc... normal rebuild stuff. From there it is getting pretty twisted. The stock 3bbl CVCC carb is getting swapped out for a 32-36 Webber using an adapter on the stock intake manifold. On the front side the exhaust manifold has been hacked off and will be welded back together to put a flange for a turbo. I have a turbo off of a '03 WRX to go on there. An intercooler will be getting shoehorned between the bumper and the radiator. After that it will huff into an aluminum carb hat to complete the blow through loop. It will be set at a modest 8 psi due to the relative stock rebuild on the engine. A bronze clutch is going to mate up to the lightened flywheel to help get the power to the ground. All the unnessisary vaccuum lines have been removed as well as the assosiated emmisions related junk bits and pieces. Hopefully I will have it back on the road in about two more weeks. Here's some pics I took on my cellphone of the progress so far....hopefully

Please bear with me if these pics don't work. I've never tried to use imageshack before.

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS

Re: 2nd gen help?

You can use image shack or photobucket. I think photobucket is nicer.

Don't worry this is for all accord 1g 2g and 3g
    - llia