Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Accordracing21 and 3rdgenhatchdx's ANTI- 1 and 2 gee thread

Vehicle
    1988/Accord/DX, 1989/Accord/LXi, 1977/AMC/CJ-7

Re: Accordracing21 and 3rdgenhatchdx's ANTI- 1 and 2 gee thread

accordracing, chill out man! They aren't ghetto beaters, i haven't seen ONE ghetto pic in that section yet! As far as the new posts thing, don't read that thread!

I'm personally glad they're here, i think they're sweet, and i dont get to see them enough around here. Its good to see where your car came from.

Vehicle
    1989 240sx FB,

I don't quite understand why you're so defensive about this...

Alex

Accord of the Year - 2007

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord, CRV B20 swap.

^

Quote Originally Posted by AccordRacing21
    Here's an idea...get 1geez.com and 2geez.com and make them separate and keep them out of 3geez.com....then when I hit "New Posts" I don't see these ghetto beaters.
    Whats the deal with the 1 and 2 gens, were you hurt by one or something. I mean you can just scroll past there threads or even comment in them .
    Complete repair manual <---- (click here)

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord Lx ( cheeseburger mobile) 1989 honda accord Lx-i ole blue

i wonder what the new accord gen owners think about our gen accord lmao!!!!

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Coupe LXi

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseburger
    i wonder what the new accord gen owners think about our gen accord lmao!!!!
    lol I'm not tryin to be a douche about it, I just can't figure out why people like them. I'd be embarrassed to ride in one even.
    89 Accord LXi Coupe, Tenzo Type II Titanium Exhaust, KYB GR-2 Struts, 2 JL 10's, New Polor White Paint Job, Accel Super Stock Coil, Boss 318 Black Chrome 17x8 Rims, 215-40-17 Ziex

Vehicle

i get that from all of my friends, they tell me why i drive a 3g. especially when i bought ol&#233; blue from busted_blue.

Accord of the Year - 2007

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord, CRV B20 swap.

lol I'm not tryin to be a douche about it, I just can't figure out why people like them. I'd be embarrassed to ride in one even.

You are kinda being a douche after reading some replies you left in the other gen threads and this one. I would feel embarrassed to ride in a 3gee with chrome wheels and one racing seat, but hay who gets to choose if something is cool or not . I am not trying to start an E-fight (cause those are ), so I will stay on subject after this reply.
    Complete repair manual <---- (click here)

Vehicle
    86 hatchback, 1990 Lincoln Towncar

why all the hating? it even says about the new section we are just talking about pre 90 accords,after 90 they really just became family cars anyway,these are the last generation overlooked by Mr. Honda himself. there sadly aren't enough first and second generation cars left,honda is discontinuing a lot of parts for them,and they don't have much of a place left. especialy for the hatch owners,the accord started as a hatch and our generation was the last hatch. as old acord owners we should all be sticking together not fighting amoung ourselves. my car s 20 years old this year,try finding advice and parts for a first generation!!. it's not going to destroy the site having a few first and second generation owners here too!! but all this infighting might. as far as noobs,no one really had a problem kidding a little with them,but the outright meanness was the problem, i've always kidded a little with them,but also made them feel welcome and always tried to answer their questions. when we start trashing new people and infighting we become just like that other accord site that has almost killed itself.

Vehicle
    86 Accord LX-i HB (traded). Now 96 Civic EX coupe

^^^ I'd have to agree... I like giving noobs a hard time, but i also welcome them... or at least try to.

03 Nissan Maxima 6spd 3.5L -- Daily Driver
    96 Civic Ex-T 210whp/183wtq @ 9.5 psi tuned on Hondata s300 -- Now at 12psi, unknown power
    04 CBR600RR - Sold, and now wrecked. RIP

Vehicle
    1991 crx si//2001 focus//89 civic dx hatch//92 intega 2dr

if its that much of a problem Accordracing21, then click the damn arrows!!! You are still a noob with that attitude. ok ok i was just joking. but Lost has a good point. If it isnt one thing, its another...if its about whos been to jail, or about a new section to the site...there is always bitching. Like I said, if you dont like that section, direct your cursor to the upper right hand cornor of that section and click the 2 little up arrows. One click and problem solved.
    FS:88 Accord 4dr 5sp 208k miles $700 obo

Vehicle
    1986 Honda Prelude 2.0Si-T

im pretty sure the newer accord owners say the exact same about us
    i personally dont really like them, but i dont mind looking through there threads and commenting on them, so i say either deal with it or.......
    -Gio
    My E85 Turbo Build
    5280FEST

Vehicle
    82 Honda Accord B20A, 76 Honda XL 175, 04 Honda Foreman ES, 83 Toyota shortbox 4x4

I was gonna insult 3geez but i realised how little it matters...
    how's this: If i come up with any new tech or procedures that make my 1 or 2gen better, (as i own both) that also directly applies to the 3gen, you don't have to use any of it. fuck, i won't even share it with you. Also, nothing i say is valid, despite my knowledge or experience, because i own the wrong kind of car. Do you want to talk about my music? political views? I don't drive a 2gee because i want to impress you, i do what i want. Why? I'm not afraid of "cool kid" losers who think everyone should fit in.
    Last edited by Ichiban; 02-26-2006 at 09:56 PM.
    ICHIBAN!
    "Now, even more better!"

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_master
    You are kinda being a douche after reading some replies you left in the other gen threads and this one. I would feel embarrassed to ride in a 3gee with chrome wheels and one racing seat, but hay who gets to choose if something is cool or not . I am not trying to start an E-fight (cause those are ), so I will stay on subject after this reply.
    If you're not trying to start an "e-fight" then why are you? What's the point of bringing my car into this, jack ass, it was about adding 1st and 2nd gens to 3geez not whether or not your faggot ass likes my car.

PS: The passenger racing seat should be in shortly, and what's wrong with chrome wheels?
    89 Accord LXi Coupe, Tenzo Type II Titanium Exhaust, KYB GR-2 Struts, 2 JL 10's, New Polor White Paint Job, Accel Super Stock Coil, Boss 318 Black Chrome 17x8 Rims, 215-40-17 Ziex

Vehicle

If you're not trying to start an "e-fight" then why are you? What's the point of bringing my car into this, jack ass, it was about adding 1st and 2nd gens to 3geez not whether or not your faggot ass likes my car.
    PS: The passenger racing seat should be in shortly, and what's wrong with chrome wheels?

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseburger
    lmao

Vehicle
    1989 240sx FB,

Since this thread was questionable from the beginning, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Seems like everyone needs a refresher in the ToS.

AccordRacing21, you need to to chill out.

Alex

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee

The 1-2geez forums was an idea shared by a couple staff members and was a collective decision fully discussed before implementation. We decided that we could potentially do for the 1st and 2nd Gen Accords what we did for the 3rd. We are uniquely positioned to be a leader in information pertaining to all Accords Pre-1990, and the door was wide open to step in and fill that role. For those who have not been around when 3geez began, 3rd Gen Accords took much of the same heat from newer generations that 1 and 2geez are taking now. It was our first choice to have each generation occupy it's own separate forum connected to the same user database and centralized website, but cost constraints forced us to try a more scaled back approach. vBulletin is not a free or inexpensive format. If it takes off, then I see it as a success and I personally think it's stupid to turn away from success. If it doesn't, then we can merge them back into the existing forums and not be out hundreds of dollars that we would have wasted on new vBulletin licensing.

Oh my God, you mean there were facts and reasoning behind our decision?? But certainly the decisions we made based on those variables don't hold a candle against your rock solid argument of older Accords being "ugly," "ghetto," or "embarassing to ride in." We're used to making changes that don't please everyone. We get over it.

Let's face it, people come and go from communities like this, and in every board I've been to, people whine about how it "isn't like it used to be." No, it's not. 3geez does not have 200 members like it did in late 2000 when everyone knew each other on a first name basis. Guess what? When we were so close back then (remember how great that was?), NOBODY was flamed for being a newbie. Nobody had any sense of entitlement, thinking that because they helped someone that they are entitled to some kind of reward, or because they were around for a few months they thought they could treat others like crap. In fact, bashing newbies was the complete opposite of what this board was like when we all knew each other's name. We treated each other with respect, knowing that we were all here for the same purpose. 5 years and 7,000 newbies later, we're STILL here for the same purpose. It's like we're expected to maintain the same community relations with 7,000 people as we did when we had 200. But wait, we're supposed to be a tight knit community and still allow people to flame others just because we've been here longer than them. We have rules in place in order to make everyone feel welcomed here, which is the best we can do to give 3geez that community fellowship that it's known for. And to be a prominent and well respected and appreciated member of this board, you need to understand, respect, and follow that.
    - Joe

Vehicle

Time to clear things up...

Even though legend_master made me mad, he also made me realize something. He made comments about me having chrome rims like it was a bad thing. It's my car, I like chrome rims, so if I want them then STFU it's my car. The same applies with 1st and 2nd gens. If you own one and you like it I am not entitled to tell you that it is ghetto, embarrassing, or ugly. Do what you want to your car, it's YOUR car, nobody elses. When we started the anti 1st and 2nd gen thread I wasn't intending for it to turn out how it did, it was simply about their inclusion in 3geez.com. It's really not that big of deal, however. Just thought I would say this to hopefully bury the hatchet with anyone I offended.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    Bucket

Re: Time to clear things up...

uhhhhhhhhhh huh. :]
    3geez for life.

Vehicle

I'm glad u realize that

Vehicle
    1989 LXI Coupe Kswap, 1989 LXI Bswap

i am just mad .......................................

( angry black man )
    Style Quality Uniqueness And Design
    S.Q.U.A.D. Engineering
    www.squadengineering.com

http://www.facebook.com/squadengineering

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by SQ is the SQUAD
    i am just mad .......................................

( angry black man )
    Why are you mad?

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i Turbo 2004 Acura TL 6 speed/navigation

Lol @ this thread
    429whp 362wtq A20 TURBO. A20T>*

2.0Si User
    Vehicle
    1988 Accord DX

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS

3geez and any addition to 3geez is for people who want to make use of it; to help others or to recieve help. If you don't want to do either of the two above thats fine... Those who think the things I listed above are bad ideas... thats fine too, since there are plenty of people besides you whom want to and do make use of it (3geez, 2geez, 1geez, etc.).
    - llia