Well after spending 3 hours at Firestone I finally left with a properly aligned car and some pissed off people at Firestone. IF they put an experience tech on the car to begin with like they said they were going to do, it would have gone much smoother.

It sure was helpful to know which way the rods needed to be moved to reach the proper alignment The first tech tried to weazel out of adjusting them at all, but I finally got that straight. Then he didn't know which way to move the rods. I had already been told once to get out of the bay so I let him screw with it a while before I went back in the bay. Finally a tech that knew what he was doing came over and in 10 minutes got it all set right.

Apparantly on the Hunter alignment machines, the caster measurement is not a constant reading. You have to make a change, then reset or calibrate the machine by moving the wheels all the way to the left and right, then take another reading. Based on that reading, you make another adjustment, recal and go from there...

I still had a pull to the left, but after swapping the front tires, there is no pull. I'm a happy dood. Now if I can just stay off the curbs...

Thanks again for all the help and 'splaining' of the stuff. Pat