Thread: FYI, just so you know

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-I 4spd Automatic.

FYI, just so you know

I just thought I would let everyone know, I decided to do a write up on Electrical Troubleshooting... It will start out with the very basics of electricity, to more complicated parts of a circuit and how to diagnose and troubleshoot. So if your interested be on the look out a new thread entitled "Electricity: Troubleshooting and Diagnosis". I figured it would be good to have on here considering we have alot of thread about electricial problems...

Anyway let me know what you think!
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Vehicle
    '90 RX-7 GXL, '93 Mazda Rx-7

Re: FYI, just so you know

Very cool idea.
    Kroy: Im a pro at smoking a blunt, talking on my cell, getting head, and shifting all at once