Thread: Guages and coloring

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2

Guages and coloring

to complete my tranny swap the guage pod needs changed too. ive already started putting the orange lighted stuff into the car and i was thinkin about on puitting an orange pod in as well, although the last time i drove the car i was kinda diggin the combo of the green and orange stuff. any opinions, if i had a pic of the combo id post it up but im not sure when the next time is ill be around the car or if ill remember my camera.

anyways i cant remember if i got the orange stuff from a hatch, an older 8v cord, or a 4 door with manual tranny and since i move di dont have acess to teh salvage yard i used to frequent. if anyone has that answer to that it would help me to find whichever is decided upon to get.

2ndGenGuy

Re: Guages and coloring

I was fortunate enough to get to drive a hatch the other day. It has the orange gauges in it, and it looks sweet. You should definitley swap over to them. It was what I was going to do in my sedan up until I decided to go with the blue-lit everything in my car.

My friend has orange JDM lighting in his 95 Civic and it looks so much sportier.

Go orange!

LX User
    Vehicle
    85 Accord ES2

Re: Guages and coloring

did the hatch have the same pod as your sedan or the older one? like i said id kinda like to try out the older style orange guages but im not 100% sure itll be a plug and play situation.

i think sopmeone already tried this but i was thinkin bout puttin an aftermarket guage in the center circle thats got the door and trunk indicator on it.