Thread: car bra....i need one badly

DX User

car bra....i need one badly

I dont have the money to deal with the ugly front end right now...could you please tell me where to get a car bra that is as concealing as this...if not more concealing?

thanks!

and please be helpful...i dont want to hear about a car bra looking ugly...these things have their places depending on the situation that you are in!
    Last edited by dying93; 08-27-2002 at 05:01 PM.
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchback 5 spd (blown 5th gear) red, cracked windshield, intermittent brakes, minor front end damage, nice paint on body otherwise, bucks at random between 2K-3K RPM, hatch has to be slammed shut, speedo don't work, passenger door cannot be opened with car running or buzzer wont stop dinging, axle creaking due to visibly torn cv boot, 155/70 13x5.5 toyota corolla rims for front 175/80 13X5.5 honda rims in rear, rebuilt "performance" motor...got it for $400

Believe it or not...I like this car! I want to fix it up! Child support aint helping me get out of the ghetto!

163 K miles B4 speedo broke!

Vehicle
    01 Civic lx auto; 03 Accord EX
    i got mine from www.JCwhitney.com
    I bought a hole front hose, the bra and the bumper nose mask for $50 + shipping.
    Also you may want to try your local autostore. Autozone or Advance autoparts.
    Alex.

DX User
    what brand was it? thanks for the information! did you have to piece together everything? what is the difference between the front hose, the bra and the bumper nose mask?

btw this is the link i was talking about with the bra i like

http://www.geocities.com/marc_49/
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchback 5 spd (blown 5th gear) red, cracked windshield, intermittent brakes, minor front end damage, nice paint on body otherwise, bucks at random between 2K-3K RPM, hatch has to be slammed shut, speedo don't work, passenger door cannot be opened with car running or buzzer wont stop dinging, axle creaking due to visibly torn cv boot, 155/70 13x5.5 toyota corolla rims for front 175/80 13X5.5 honda rims in rear, rebuilt "performance" motor...got it for $400

Believe it or not...I like this car! I want to fix it up! Child support aint helping me get out of the ghetto!

163 K miles B4 speedo broke!

Vehicle
    96 Civic (Turbo lsvtec) /87 accord lx/95 civic dx
    hey dude i have a bra for our cars in my celler...i had it on mine but i didnt like it much ..you can have it if you want
    Jay