Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 79 of 79

Thread: Legend_master's Garage Thread

  1. #76
    Accord of the Year - 2007

    Legend_master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord, CRV B20 swap.
    Posts
    5,037

    Re: Legend_master's Garage Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldblueaccord View Post
    Hello again.

    https://www.3geez.com/forum/project-central/

    I dont think it was around back then.

    Honda Chat I run pretty loose where the Project central is more nuts and bolts grouping.
    Iím okay with it, if itís the place to go.
    Complete repair manual <---- (click here)




  2. #77
    Accord of the Year - 2007

    Legend_master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord, CRV B20 swap.
    Posts
    5,037

    Re: Legend_master's Garage Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldblueaccord View Post
    Hello again.

    https://www.3geez.com/forum/project-central/

    I dont think it was around back then.

    Honda Chat I run pretty loose where the Project central is more nuts and bolts grouping.

    I started looking back over to make sure everything was still functioning link wise. Is it fun that I had to put a 56k modem speed warning on the thread 😂. I do like that you can still click the pictures to get to the appropriate thread.
    Complete repair manual <---- (click here)


  3. #78


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Vehicle
    88 LXi
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    5,027

    Re: Legend_master's Garage Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend_master View Post
    I started looking back over to make sure everything was still functioning link wise. Is it fun that I had to put a 56k modem speed warning on the thread 😂. I do like that you can still click the pictures to get to the appropriate thread.
    To me your thread has always been the "defacto" build thread I want to use as a templet for mine and others.

    I never have done a build thread!

    Anyway I had randomly found your thread last night and thought it needed to be moved instead of getting buried in the chit chat section.

    Thanks for dropping in..update us about your car when you can...mines a mess!
    1988 Lxi owner since August 1995
    336k miles running strong!
    Now running E85.

    Oldblueaccord <<< MY YOUTUBE PAGE!

  4. #79
    Accord of the Year - 2007

    Legend_master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord, CRV B20 swap.
    Posts
    5,037

    Re: Legend_master's Garage Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldblueaccord View Post
    To me your thread has always been the "defacto" build thread I want to use as a templet for mine and others.

    I never have done a build thread!

    Anyway I had randomly found your thread last night and thought it needed to be moved instead of getting buried in the chit chat section.

    Thanks for dropping in..update us about your car when you can...mines a mess!
    I still have it, under a tarp. It has a solar trickle charger. I drive it to work occasionally until about 5 months ago, not it has a crank with no start problem.
    Complete repair manual <---- (click here)


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 10:39 AM
  2. Legend_Master Look here :)
    By Tomisimo in forum Suspension/Wheels/Tires/Brakes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 05:17 PM
  3. 2DrSE-i's Garage Thread
    By 2drSE-i in forum Classic Honda Pics & Videos
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     
VigLink badge