Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clue Less

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Re: Clue Less

Quote Originally Posted by #82 Accord
    its not chopped .... It looks like it because there are no doors.. they were removed and a piece of sheet metal was put in place..( its all about wieght)...
    this car is set up for a 1/3 mile paved oval in the toronto area...it took alot of hard work for the guy before me to get the car down to that weight without making the car a pop can that would just fold... I really appreciate the intrest, considering its not a road legal vehicle
    yes it does race against rear wheel drives. the track champion in the class this year was a nissan 240. and there is no back window ur just seeing the inside of car(painted all black inside)
    WoooWWW man that car must be pretty fast to compete with those, Im surprized it is not lower if it was set up for asphalt.
    Many regulations in the US at local Dirt ovals are saying you have to have complete door frames as the car was manufactored. You can get by with cutting some of the inside out to accomodate roll cage. Awesome ride, Are you going to race it? How did you run across it?

Also you will find it is no real surprize of the interest in the car not being roadworth, there are plenty of members interested in all aspects of these cars and even a few that do have hulled out race cars.
    Last edited by 2oodoor; 11-29-2006 at 07:13 AM.

Re: Clue Less

Yes i will be racing it in the 2007 season . And i picked it up off of the guy that sponsered me this year in a lower division.the reason the car looks like it is sitting really high is because the tires are stagered and the suspension is tweaked for all left cornering..
    Go Fast, Turn Left!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by #82 Accord; 11-29-2006 at 08:18 AM.