Thread: airintake How to

Vehicle
    01 Civic lx auto; 03 Accord EX

airintake How to

ok people,
    i have posted how to make secondary work. so how i want to know hot to make the airintake.
    i don't want words, i want pictures, what do i have to buy and stuff like that. explain it to me. i am just can't figure out how to mount that sucker on the top of the carb.
    so please someone with homemade air intake post some pictures how to make one. thanks.
    Alex.

LXi User
    Vehicle
    88 LX Action

just look at this design (got it from a20s site), and figure out how to make it yourself. use some ingenuity, this pic is all i used to make my intake. im pretty sure the piping on that is flexible exhaust piping, the same kind i used. then theres a cup welded on the end to sit overtop the carb, that your gonna have to manufacture yourself. theres 100 different ways you can make it, just make sure theres enough hood clearance.
    Last edited by staticpat; 09-05-2002 at 10:11 AM.
    real 3geez http://www.3g-generation.com

i sold the honda. now working on a car with little bit more potential, an 88 supra. i still stop by occasionally.