Thread: Fog light help

Vehicle
    1986 Honda Accord 2.0Si

Fog light help

Edit: Actually it works fine, move along, nothing to see here

Does anyone have experience installing factory fog lights in a 3G ?

My donor car has all the wiring, brackets and switch for the covered fog lights, but the lights themselves are missing. These are what I mean: https://www.3geez.com/forum/showthrea...ory+fog+lights

I decided to move all the wiring and switch to my 3G (which doesn't have any fogs). The wiring for the switch hooks up to a small removable fuse box below the main in-cabin fuse box and in to two sockets in the main in-cabin fuse box and two more sockets in the loom.

My 3G had all the spare sockets so I moved the wiring and small fuse box over and turned the switch on. The park lights came on so the switch worked

But with the switch on, I still don't get 12 volts at a connector that comes out of the loom near the battery. I'm sure it's the one that the fog light cable plugs in to. So somewhere along the way I think something is missing I checked the main engine bay fuse box in the EXL-S and it has no extra fuses. The small movable fuse box only has 2 * 15 amp fuses and a 3 amp fuse, they seem ok. Was getting dark but I'll check the in-cabin fuse box tomorrow for extra fuses.

Anyone done this before and come across this problem? Any help appreciated.
    Last edited by Steve_Si; 03-12-2007 at 02:13 AM.