Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **ATTENTION found $50 2.5" drop spirngs for sale (if you don't mind off brand)

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    Oh well I was right to be suspicious about litespeed. Even though the listing doesn't say front or rear springs for our car, I called them this morning. They are only selling the front springs, they don't even have rears. LAME!, LAME!, LAME!
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

Vehicle
    2006 Mazda 6 S
    Ok, under normal conditions the post that jim did should've been posted in market place and then a post in this forum directing to the market place..

However, since Jim is the moderator and his job is to research information about suspension and any potential suspension deals it is in his right to post the way he did.. perks of being a mod I guess

This post blew up way out proportion and completely clouds the fact that there is a good deal regarding springs..
    I'm just like any other member on this board.......

DX User

haha

jus like i said it shouldve been posted in the market place but jus cuz jims a moderator he can post it here. haha i won this argument clearly even marc said

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    However, since Jim is the moderator and his job is to research information about suspension and any potential suspension deals it is in his right to post the way he did.. perks of being a mod I guess

I even had my doubt's when you first replied. But you had to go out of your way to show what kind of person you really are and the rest is history. I do see the logic in marc's first paragraph and will try to do that since I think it makes sense.

That does not apply to newly discovered item's relating to this section, so those will continue to appear. Like it or not.
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

DX User

well my post will continue to be posted the way i want like it or not :flipa:

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle

Re: posts

Originally posted by jdballin
    well my post will continue to be posted the way i want
    As long as it's not a ad for something your selling or doesn't violate any board rules, your absolutely right.
    :lol

Vehicle
    2006 Mazda 6 S
    Both Jim and Jdballin were right.

Jdballin was right in the fact that if you're "advertising"/ informing people about a sale or deal, it should go in the marketplace.

Jim was right because he is exempt from that policy since he is a moderator. Jim is very, VERY good at finding the best deals on suspension parts. Plus he researches everything to the fullest ability. So when he comes across a deal it is in his right to post it directly in "his forum"

So nobody mis-interprets this. Jim and only jim can "advertise" directly in this forum.
    I'm just like any other member on this board.......

Vehicle
    1988 Accord Lx-i
    i don't generally go through the market place in my late night wanderings off the board, and if Jim hadn't mentioned a new product available i probably would have gone on without knowin about it, but he found it and did some research, for that i'm sayin thanks
    Mods thus far:
    94-00 GSR intake pipe
    Custom ground cam
    Custom Catback
    Matrix springs w/ tokico blues
    17"American Racing estrellas
    Tinted windows
    Clear Bumper Lenses
    2 1/4" Catback exhaust w/ OBX muffler

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    BUMP wow these are still at 50bucks?!

wonder if they are in stock though

just thought id bump it since im bored

LXi User
    Vehicle
    '88 Accord Lx-i
    I guess in a way its advertising for the springs, but not selling. This is the suspension section and these springs are clearly part of the suspension set up and could be a possibilty for memebers who want to lower their car that amount. At the same time it gives info. on the spring itslef and lets the potentially interested buyer know where they can find the spring and the price it sells for.

But honestly dont' get mad and waste energy arguing on the web site. It doesn't look good to have people arguing and what do potential members think about seeing foul language and nothing but harassment in a site that is designed to assist and inform persons involved with the cars we are.

On an off note- is there any way we can screen new members first? It seems like the past two months have had alot of people coming on and talking badly and then getting banned all for the sake of dissing people that they don't know, haven't seen and will never run into.
    - 01 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Flip down LCD screen and DVD player, 8000k HID's, Westin light bar w/ PIAA 520's, Custom Flowmaster cat-back.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    ha bro dont get into this its a bump its hella old dont trip about it

and yea u have to get approved by adminsitration before u can post now