Thread: "Welcome"

"Welcome"

Hey would it be difficult to have a welcome page for new members and guests that has a short explination of what we're about and how to get into contact with people etc cuz if you put 3geez.com stickers on cars and people go to the site a lot of them may be like expecting to see a site for tuning or something, not a message board.
    Eric
    3geez member since October 12, 2000
    "All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." - Henry David Thoreau

Vehicle
    1988 RED Fiero GT, 1985 BLACK Fiero GT
    Well, this Messege Board is better then a Tuning Site, Usualy a Tuning Site will have SOME things for a sertain car, Here at 3GEEZ.COM, people can get EVERYTHING they want for our 3rd Gen Accords, I was in a mad ass search for Performance Parts for my 3G, I found only one place that had things for our cars, and that was RaceSearch.Com, Afterwards I did a few Google Searches and I found A20A1 (Mike's) website and it had the link to 3GEEZ.COM, I went there and I signed up, but then the next day my computer went down, I forgot my screen name, so I made a new one, and since then, I've learned soo much about our 3rd Gen Accords, I know everything I can do to it, and if there's something I don't understand, all I have to do is ask one of you guys, and BOOM! Problem Solved. 3GEEZ.COM was my savior, and after I found it...My outlook of 3rd Gen Accords changed, I never expected to love our cars this much. So all I have to say is, THANK YOU 3GEEZ.COM!!!

Vehicle
    Read Signature
    I also think we should get a welcome page.
    -Eike

I Bought My Accord On 25th March 2002

I Wrote My Accord Off On 26th April 2003

Soon I Will Be Driving Another Honda

Vehicle
    2006 Mazda 6 S
    I am working on testing a "welcome" or "main page" script for the board right now.. If I can get it configured properly and it looks good, I will install it on 3geez..

If I can't get it working, then I won't lol
    I'm just like any other member on this board.......