Thread: Meet the Mods: MIK3

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Meet the Mods: MIK3

Next up is MIK3. Mike has been our moderator in the Marketplace forums for over a year now, and he's been an active member for over 4 years. He continues to be one of the most active members of the staff, and I'd like everyone to say hi and thank him for his hard work!

Name: MIK3 aka Mike
    Born: Michael Toma in Phoenix, AZ on March 29th, 1987

Schooling: Attended Saguaro Ranch Elementary from grades K-8. Attended Ironwood High School from grades 9-12. Currently attending the Arizona State University (just finished 2nd year) pursuing a B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Philosophy. Plans on finishing up M.S. and PhD. degrees at University of California – San Diego.

Family Background: Couldn't of asked for a better family if I had the option. Happily married parents of twenty-two years this year. They have three children, myself, a daughter a year younger than me and another son three years younger than me. I am very fortunate of the family I have and I think in today's society, it is unique. Oh, and we have an ankle-biter of a dog too, a Cocker Spaniel named Willy.

Hobbies: I will always have a passion for automobiles. I use them in analogies, am referred to as “Mr. Zero-to-sixty” due to my knowledge of times on vehicles, and am just an overall enthusiast. I find them to be a passion and an obsession and have liked cars and have studied them since 4th grade. I also enjoy my friends aka “weekend warriors”. My girlfriend is amazing, and I love her to death. She's a big part of me and I never see that changing. Analyzing people is what I enjoy doing as well, and I think that's where the pursuit of Psychology comes from, that too is a passion.

Job: I am currently a dietary aide for a health care facility, and have been doing that for a little over a year and a half. I soon plan on transferring to a major in-state hospital to further my experience in helping the general public. This is my first and only job that I've had.

Cars: My 1988 Accord DX is the only car that I have owned. Once her days is up (which I don't see happening anytime soon) I plan on investing in a Volvo S70 T5. The car itself is individual and it's performance capabilities are endless, however, do come with a heavy price tag. But how many 20 year olds do you seen driving this around? Sleeper status is definite with the car, and that's what I ultimately aim for.

Side Note: I'm big on individuality. I'll stray away from certain things simply for the fact that other people do it. It may be weird, but it's a technique I have happily and comfortably adapted to. I'm not a partier, I don't drink, and I don't smoke. Myspace.com is my arch nemesis (PM me if your curious why...) and I think the majority of things on this planet happen for a reason, coincidence is simply an easily accepted concept. I don't have many friends, but I guarantee you the quality within my friendships outweighs any number of friends that a given person has. My friends and my family are the best thing I have going for me thus far, and I never see that changing. I'm big on respect, trust, dependability and value. I'll make you laugh in the stupidest, cleverest, most unique ways, as I think laughter is a key element and a fundamental aspect to life itself. I'm definitely someone who if you ever get to know, will stand out in a way you weren't aware you knew of before.

Shoot me a PM if you're curious to know anything else about me, as I will be open to any questions in need of answering. Keep it 3gee like. Take it easy.
    - Joe

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord Lx ( cheeseburger mobile) 1989 honda accord Lx-i ole blue

Re: Meet the Mods: MIK3

hi mik3

Vehicle
    88 LX-i Hatch (Sold),1989 LX-i Sedan (Sold), 88 LX-i Sedan (Sold), 89 LX-i Sedan (RIP)

Nice to meet you

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

thanks for all you do, Ahhh and I see you are a carb guy ..... an allie...
    warm regards
    Last edited by 2oodoor; 06-05-2007 at 09:02 AM.

Vehicle
    ???? ????? ???? ?? ???

Nice to officially meet you
    2004-2011?

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    89 LXi Sedan (sold) - Car free now, with hella bikes

Vehicle
    89 LX-i(5speed)

nice to meet you man....didnt know you were only 1 year older than me.

1989 Honda Accord LX-i
    B18c1 swap since 7/2011
    175whp and 132tq
    Redzone tuned

Vehicle
    1991 Civic STD

Yeah you do come across as older. Good for you!

I come across like I'm 16.

Of course I'm lazy. If I wanted to work on my car I'd have gotten a DSM
    Daily Drivers Done Right

Vehicle
    86 Accord Lx-i

Quote Originally Posted by speedpenguin
    Yeah you do come across as older. Good for you!

I come across like I'm 16.
    Your not 16? :0

My 86 Accord Lx-i

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_Master
    Damn D-series propaganda. And BT stands for Better Torque, thats something you D-series guys wouldn't understand.

Vehicle
    1988 Accord DX

Hey guys, I appreciated all the kind words. Shoot me a PM if you need any questions to be answered.

And do forget, keep that 3gee clean!

That's got to be the cleanest living DX I've ever seen.
    -Strugglebucket
    Wow, that's absolutely amazing-that car does not look like it's 20 years old!
    -
    redaztec
    DAYUM!
    -
    2ndGenGuy
    ...it looks like it came out straight from japan.
    -
    MessyHonda