Thread: need help

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lx-i

need help

my driver side window dont goo all the way up when i try to roll it up it makes a weider noise like when its 2 inches from the top (power windows)

and on my way to hemet yesterday my kenwood went out the stero goes on and all but no sound
    and btw

my car is a 89 lxi

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lx-i

Re: need help

***bump..

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

sound sounds like the motor is going out on the window or the regualtor is broke and the radio it sound slike the internal amp went out id just replace it

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lx-i

Quote Originally Posted by ghettogeddy
    sound sounds like the motor is going out on the window or the regualtor is broke and the radio it sound slike the internal amp went out id just replace it

yea i was thinkging that i needed an upgrade just dont got the money for a new one right now so i got to go a few weeks without a radio lol and you know how much it would be to get the window fixxed or is it difficutl to do it yourself...

Vehicle
    88 lx sedan (R.I.P.) / 89 LX sedan(sold) / 89 lxi parts car(towed away) / 87 lxi hatch

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2107
    yea i was thinkging that i needed an upgrade just dont got the money for a new one right now so i got to go a few weeks without a radio lol and you know how much it would be to get the window fixxed or is it difficutl to do it yourself...
    id say just hit the jy up pull the regulator and motor and just remember how it came out when u put it in

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord Lx-i

Quote Originally Posted by ghettogeddy
    id say just hit the jy up pull the regulator and motor and just remember how it came out when u put it in

ok bro thanks alot!